Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

I will probably just try and leave home around 7am that way I am out there roughly around 730-740ish.
I am so bad with names, plus it's been a while. I know Army's but yours and your brothers?

I'm Ryan and my brother is Kyle. This gives me an excuse you have you remind me of your name as well... :beauty:

I'll be there before sun up. Im working on some new things in the ol swing and want as many reps as possible

Hope you guys have fun. Next time you guys play south of the border I'm going to come up if I'm not traveling for work. I just can't swing up north right now with the 2 hour drive each way it is for me, without quite a bit of pre-planning.

How many people in as of now?

Hope you guys have fun. Next time you guys play south of the border I'm going to come up if I'm not traveling for work. I just can't swing up north right now with the 2 hour drive each way it is for me, without quite a bit of pre-planning.

Let's do it mate! I know we had discussed playing in February but that month is quickly get buttf***** by work travel...right now the weekends of the 13th and the 27th are already shot for me.

Let's do it mate! I know we had discussed playing in February but that month is quickly get buttf***** by work travel...right now the weekends of the 13th and the 27th are already shot for me.
6th and 20th are wide open. Woop! Chambers Bay drop prices yet?

Aside; does Pro Shop Discount have the F5 woods/hybos in yet?

Would love to play on the 20th if the offer is being extended! I have to move the 6th weekend unfortunately.

I am but it's OK...thought there was more than 4
We originally had 6 players, Jaysfan dropped out so we only have 5 now. If you are interested I can call and see what they would do Yant?

I'm trying to see if there's some way I can swing this weekend. If there would be room (if not just tell me, no worries). I should know in a couple hours at most if I can.

I'm trying to see if there's some way I can swing this weekend. If there would be room (if not just tell me, no worries). I should know in a couple hours at most if I can.
I went a head and booked a 2spot at 836 for you guys. Just let me know if you can't make it

The bolded is a laugh LOL

I haven't been over to Pro golf since ~2 weeks ago, but they didn't have any Wilson metalwoods in the store. They don't have the C200's yet either. Disappointing.

Yes!!
I went a head and booked a 2spot at 836 for you guys. Just let me know if you can't make it
Nice!
The bolded is a laugh LOL

I haven't been over to Pro golf since ~2 weeks ago, but they didn't have any Wilson metalwoods in the store. They don't have the C200's yet either. Disappointing.
Booooooo!

Booooooo!

Yeah. It's Pro Golf though, they're all about the misconceptions and trends there :bulgy-eyes:

Chambers is $100 right now.

Yeah. It's Pro Golf though, they're all about the misconceptions and trends there :bulgy-eyes:

Really? That's like $3774748 Canadian but still not overly crazy

Really? That's like $3774748 Canadian but still not overly crazy
Nah not too insane. I think it goes up to 125 in March

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We might get a little wet Saturday, boys. Just in the interest of full disclosure lol

We might get a little wet Saturday, boys. Just in the interest of full disclosure lol

This and timing the drive are my biggest conundrums right now. I don't own rain gear. I'm going to sort this tonight though. so I'll post again shortly yay or nay for sure.

edit: eh screw it. I'll make the drive up but may just ride to have some shelter from the rain.

Last edited:
That's actually pretty reasonable. Makes me wish life / schedule weren't so insane right now, I'd come up on a Sunday for a round with you guys.

Edit: I just took a look. I might be able to join you guys if anyone is playing on Sunday the 21st (doesn't have to be Chambers)

Yah... I'll skip Saturday... You guys have fun!

Yah... I'll skip Saturday... You guys have fun!

well in that case. I'm going to stay home then myself so as not to have a single making it all odd. Next time though...

So TM, you should probably go ahead and cancel that second tee time while we're still outside 48 hours. Sorry to hear you guys won't be joining us!

So TM, you should probably go ahead and cancel that second tee time while we're still outside 48 hours. Sorry to hear you guys won't be joining us!

Yeah I will do that this morning. Too bad you guys can't come, would have been fun to have everyone out!

Back