2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Thread

It's not quite as intense here in Canada, but have picked up a couple of things this morning. Got my dad a drill that was 60% off, which was nice.

$400.00 gift card at Walmart if you buy it there. Just a heads up.

I tried to grab one of these last night at my local Walmart but all the appointments were taken until noon today. Gotta go back before noon (when first come first serve starts) to try and grab one of the 6 that will be remaining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not shopping today but if someone sees a great deal on noise cancelling Bluetooth over the ear headphones.....let me know. Quality is what’s most important

Wife gave me the "okay" to buy new golf clubs or a new gun. Can't decide so naturally i'm working on some scenario where i end up with both lol. Wish me luck!

Not shopping today but if someone sees a great deal on noise cancelling Bluetooth over the ear headphones.....let me know. Quality is what’s most important

I have seen a few places selling the Sony 1000XM2 for really good prices.

Best Buy and Amazon have the Sony 1000xm2b for $199 right now. It’s a better sounding Bluetooth headphone then the top of line Bose, IMO and a steal at $199.

Best Buy and Amazon have the Sony 1000xm2b for $199 right now. It’s a better sounding Bluetooth headphone then the top of line Bose, IMO and a steal at $199.

Interestingly enough I was looking at these exact ones Or the Bose 35II

So I’m guessing you’ve used them? Or own them?

Wife gave me the "okay" to buy new golf clubs or a new gun. Can't decide so naturally i'm working on some scenario where i end up with both lol. Wish me luck!
That's what sale shopping is about.. say new gun is $800 and clubs are $1200, get either and say you're saving enough on the one to pit towards some of the other!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m really struggling with which bag to get - jones, stitch, vessel, or other.

Picked a Magic Bullet for $15....WINNING!

Black Friday was kind of balls this year. Short lines told the story, but hey you get your pick of 55" TVs, everything was just OK, some specific stuff had good deals but nothing that made me convince myself to buy

I did pick up a 101-can minifridge so that was nice

Everything on LinkSoul's website is 30% off. I just did some damage there.

2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Thread

I’m really struggling with which bag to get - jones, stitch, vessel, or other.

New ogio alpha convoy is pretty sweet

Last edited:

My daughter has them and my wife has the Bose QC 35. I’m a pseudo audiophile and own a pair of electrostatic headphones that sound much better than either of these but for a plane it’s hard to beat the Sony or Bose.

Ooh, what gun are you pondering? I've bought too much gun stuff and golf stuff this year, so I'm relegated to living vicariously through others.

My daughter has them and my wife has the Bose QC 35. I’m a pseudo audiophile and own a pair of electrostatic headphones that sound much better than either of these but for a plane it’s hard to beat the Sony or Bose.

But in your “audiophile” expert opinion, the Sony are just as good if not better for the money?

Daughter needs a new phone, so will try to find the best deal on an iPhone XR.

We're in the exact same boat, and looking for the same phone. One of the worst things (for me) was when the phone companies eliminated the 2 year contracts. That allowed us to upgrade for very little money....not anymore. It's tough to have to swallow the fact that I'm going to dish out $800 for a phone for a teenager that's not the most careful with things. :)

We're in the exact same boat, and looking for the same phone. One of the worst things (for me) was when the phone companies eliminated the 2 year contracts. That allowed us to upgrade for very little money....not anymore. It's tough to have to swallow the fact that I'm going to dish out $800 for a phone for a teenager that's not the most careful with things. :)
Do the lease through the carrier? I'm on att and I think it's a 2 year contract where I keep it at the end of the years, or upgrade.

Ps maybe mentioned in here but I thought I saw iPhone with $400 gc back at walmart

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We're Sprint, and I was thinking that most of their XR deals involved a new line of service. Will have to check again.

Used the Dick's coupon to grab some MCC Plus 4 midsize grips. I'll need them sometime beginning of next season. And grabbed 8 dozen Snell MTB Blacks. Looking for a laptop now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ooh, what gun are you pondering? I've bought too much gun stuff and golf stuff this year, so I'm relegated to living vicariously through others.

Pondering an AR pistol in either 300, 9mm, or 45ACP.

I have them and spent $300 on them they are they good

I have them and spent $300 on them they are they good

Those are the 1000 m2? I thought you told me you had a different pair. (Easily confused)

Back