2018 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Thread

Nope those were it..$300+ 2 months ago
Those are the 1000 m2? I thought you told me you had a different pair. (Easily confused)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope those were it..$300+ 2 months ago

Damn.ok I was looking at the wrong ones back then when we discussed it cause the ratings were avg at best. But the ratings for these 1000 line are superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering an AR pistol in either 300, 9mm, or 45ACP.

Cool. My last purchase was an AR-ish pistol - an Extar EP9. It's an all polymer 9mm for $419. For me It's more of a plinker than anything. I'm enjoying it. They do make a 45 and 10mm as well.

I made a big purchase and got a good deal on a new truck Friday so that will be my gift to myself for awhile.

I usually get a lot of gifts during cyber week so I'll need to get my list together this weekend.

I may grab some gloves if I find a good deal to get them in bulk.

I wanted to get the Amazon tablet at $50 for my wife as she is traveling for business more but it is not compatible with YouTube TV and that rules it out for us.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I made a big purchase and got a good deal on a new truck Friday so that will be my gift to myself for awhile.

What did you get?

Do the lease through the carrier? I'm on att and I think it's a 2 year contract where I keep it at the end of the years, or upgrade.

Ps maybe mentioned in here but I thought I saw iPhone with $400 gc back at walmart

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, turns out my wife already had something in mind....

My birthday is in a month, so she got me a new Macbook Air, which also came with a $200 Apple gift card, so she had to tell me about the Macbook purchase early, so I'd understand how we're getting the new phone for less. Worked out! :) Now, I just have to act surprised when the kids give me the computer.

Well, turns out my wife already had something in mind....

My birthday is in a month, so she got me a new Macbook Air, which also came with a $200 Apple gift card, so she had to tell me about the Macbook purchase early, so I'd understand how we're getting the new phone for less. Worked out! :) Now, I just have to act surprised when the kids give me the computer.
Wife did good, gift for you and saved you money

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

19 RAM 1500 Crew cab Hemi.

I was driving a 300S but we got a boat last year and I need a tow vehicle. Picking up Monday. Deal was pretty good, a little more than I would normally spend but I can see myself in this for a long time.
What did you get?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pondering an AR pistol in either 300, 9mm, or 45ACP.

I’m a huge fan of 300 Blackout. If you’re planning on running it suppressed it’s even better.

Not the most exciting Black Friday shopping for us this year.

2 Graco car seats (one for each of our cars), $249 each, marked down from $400, and couple that with a couple $200 gift cards we had from Walmart from getting new cell phones...... out the door, each seat $50 plus taxes.

I picked up a new TV. I was going to hold on until boxing day but Costco had the TV I wanted for a great price. LG 55" 4k tv for $550 CAD.

Got an Air-Fryer for the wife and a Air-Fryer cookbook with 550 Air-Fryer Recipes for her as well. We'll give it a try for a year, and if we don't like it then it will go out to our yard sale.

Back