Precision Pro giving free batteries

aljaklaw

bobo
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
tequila
https://www.precisionprogolf.com/pages/battery-replacement-for-golf-rangefinders

internationals use this link

Precision Pro is offering a FREE BATTERY for ANY RANGEFINDER. Bushnell, Nikon, Leupold, whatever you have they're going to give you a replacement battery.

Not just US-only, it doesn't matter where you live, they'll get a battery out to you.

This would also be a good time to remind you that Precision Pro offers lifetime free batteries for their rangefinder lineup.

Brilliant marketing!

This would also be a good time to remind you that Precision Pro offers lifetime free batteries for their rangefinder lineup.

Brilliant marketing!

I guess. Seems kinda silly to wait for them to mail you a battery when you can pick up a CR123 at any corner store for $2-4.

Don't get me wrong, I really like their product, but a free inexpensive battery isn't going to be the deciding factor in whether or not I purchase one. Free yearly calibration on the other hand, even if not necessary, would be far more enticing.

Nice! Ordered one for my rangefinder!

I guess. Seems kinda silly to wait for them to mail you a battery when you can pick up a CR123 at any corner store for $2-4.

Don't get me wrong, I really like their product, but a free inexpensive battery isn't going to be the deciding factor in whether or not I purchase one. Free yearly calibration on the other hand, even if not necessary, would be far more enticing.

this one is $0

Time is money.

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

This takes 2 minutes from your couch. Less time and less money.

If you don’t want to give them your mailing address that makes sense, or just don’t wanna that’s ok too.

I think you guys are mistaken. I never said there was anything wrong with a free battery. I just don't think it's brilliant marketing.
This takes 2 minutes from your couch. Less time and less money.

If you don’t want to give them your mailing address that makes sense, or just don’t wanna that’s ok too.

Why not take advantage of their generosity?

I ordered one for my NX7 Shot laser so I'd have a backup in hand. Nice offer from Precision Pro Golf.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up. A free battery is never a bad thing. They'll be happy to see I'm a NX7 Pro user.

I think you guys are mistaken. I never said there was anything wrong with a free battery. I just don't think it's brilliant marketing.

Probably didn't think it would go up on THP. :act-up:

What I like about this now is that the free battery program has gone international (when I bought my NX7 Pro it wasn't available to Canada).

The funny part is, it was much easier to request the battery with the link above, than with the information off their main web page (ie. You don't need a model number/serial number this way).

Back