Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

I agree, it's going to be a great finish. GG probably wouldn't have made that move if she was playing Ferndog or JDax this week, so ended up being great timing for her.

Luckily for Schanker I have 55-60 points sitting on my bench due to byes, so this is the week to take me down.

Im a big David Johnson fan, so if it were me it would be hard to let him go. Watching him stop off for military and stuff the last couple of weeks has been awesome.
Schanker is definitely must win. Ottawaclo and jdax kind of control their own destiny due to the record for jdax and the number of points for ottawa.

Im a big David Johnson fan, so if it were me it would be hard to let him go. Watching him stop off for military and stuff the last couple of weeks has been awesome.
Schanker is definitely must win. Ottawaclo and jdax kind of control their own destiny due to the record for jdax and the number of points for ottawa.

Don't sleep on @Papatortuga either. Probably the hottest team in our league right now and plays 3 potential playoff teams the last 3 weeks. Could have huge implications on how the final 2 spots play out.

That’s exactly right. If I wasn’t playing a the team with the worst record I’m not sure I make that trade since I need to win out too, but after looking at it from every angle it just made sense.

Yea once you took into account opponent and replacement value on the bench it was a great play for you. Your team absolutely frightens me if we square away in the first round of the playoffs.

Johnson may outscore Lamar Miller this week, and there's also a decent chance he scores less than Miller this week too. Calling it the ultimate risk/reward is a bit extreme haha.

If you are in a must win scenario this week, who are you taking...right now, not lookin back on this decision next week after we know the results, your taking Johnson every time. Thats where the risk is

If you are in a must win scenario this week, who are you taking...right now, not lookin back on this decision next week after we know the results, your taking Johnson every time. Thats where the risk is

She had 2 players individually outscore her current opponent's entire team last week, that's where the limited risk comes in lol.

League 3 is a super tight race. I am tied for first with three other people. All four of us have an 8-3 record. Then there are three people with a 7-4 record. It is going to be interesting watching this play out.

League 3 is a super tight race. I am tied for first with three other people. All four of us have an 8-3 record. Then there are three people with a 7-4 record. It is going to be interesting watching this play out.

Thats awesome. I love when it comes down to the final stretch.

Should be fun. This is the week I've been dreading though with Tyreek Hill and Gurley on bye. I'm just hoping I can maintain my points lead, should tie breakers come into play. Am I right that the first tie breaker would be points forced?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Should be fun. This is the week I've been dreading though with Tyreek Hill and Gurley on bye. I'm just hoping I can maintain my points lead, should tie breakers come into play. Am I right that the first tie breaker would be points forced?

Points For are the TB yes from my understanding. I hope so lol....its all i got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The quality of her opponents team this week helps mitigate that risk. High risk/ High reward would be to make the trade this week, if she was playing me this week instead of the opponent she plays. That would have been risky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quality of her opponents team this week helps mitigate that risk. High risk/ High reward would be to make the trade this week, if she was playing me this week instead of the opponent she plays. That would have been risky...

True. I don’t know who she’s up against or what players they have. Just looking at it as trading away Johnson in a must win scenario

I am lucky enough that I have survived most my bye weeks, I just need Gronk to get healthy for these remaining games.

Don't sleep on @Papatortuga either. Probably the hottest team in our league right now and plays 3 potential playoff teams the last 3 weeks. Could have huge implications on how the final 2 spots play out.

I’ve won 5 weeks in a row currently sitting in 6th place. Going to be a tough three games coming up

Loving the fact I put up 140 last week and won by 110 points! I’d love to see some more of that haha

Fairly big blow to Curls for Gurls with OJ Howard going on the IR. Strong work from him throughout the season.

2 of the 4 playoff spots are locked in L4. The number 1, 3, 4 and 6 top scoring teams currently occupy spots 1-4 and the final 2 spots are coming down to matchups in the final 3 weeks.

The #2 scoring team is 5-6 and not out of it with a strong finish, but have an uphill battle with KCs week 12 bye.
9d2317ba886ac638f33590cc5a32ce77.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ve managed to win 5 straight in league 3 but I think it might be too little too late.

I got Winston on the waivers, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Now I have to decide between him and Dalton?

I got Winston on the waivers, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Now I have to decide between him and Dalton?

Winston is good for yardage but you have to be prepared for some negative points with turnovers.

Crazy stay on NFL Network. Bucs QBs (combined since there have been 2) would be in the top 5 in fantasy QB stats. No idea on accuracy of that or scoring system but it shows they can throw.

Play Winston bc of the upside potential...

Crazy stay on NFL Network. Bucs QBs (combined since there have been 2) would be in the top 5 in fantasy QB stats. No idea on accuracy of that or scoring system but it shows they can throw.

Problem is each one will only play 1/2 the game. I would guess that would make them about the 25th best overall QB.

Team Smith in League 3 set your line up!!!!

Team Smith in League 3 set your line up!!!!

Yea In league 1 we have a team with a top 15 WR sitting on his bench haha. For the sake of competitive balance, teams really should keep the effort up despite being out of contention.

Back