Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

Yea In league 1 we have a team with a top 15 WR sitting on his bench haha. For the sake of competitive balance, teams really should keep the effort up despite being out of contention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy still has Alex Smith in at QB... SMH

Yea In league 1 we have a team with a top 15 WR sitting on his bench haha. For the sake of competitive balance, teams really should keep the effort up despite being out of contention.

Yeldon technically is rb14 and im sitting him lol....IJS

This is egregious... At least set a line up on week 12 the same way you did on Week 1...

That happens and could be a matchup scenario (rarely), but most of the time in THP leagues, people stick with it.

This guy still has Alex Smith in at QB... SMH

Send him a PM.

Yeldon technically is rb14 and im sitting him lol....IJS

Considering he’s RB3 on his own team now I’d say that’s a safe sit lol

That happens and could be a matchup scenario (rarely), but most of the time in THP leagues, people stick with it.

Send him a PM.

I understand that, but a guy who will be getting 12-15 targets and is the only viable WR on his team isn’t a matchup scenario.

I understand that, but a guy who will be getting 12-15 targets and is the only viable WR on his team isn’t a matchup scenario.

Im not sure I agree, but either way, if you are speaking of the team with Golladay, the team definitely hasn't been abandoned. Lineup changes were made today. Sometimes people go with things for a number of different reasons. Right or wrong.

I should have tried to trade for Golladay, if said team didn’t want to play him... lol

I should have tried to trade for Golladay, if said team didn’t want to play him... lol

Not too late, you have an hour to get him.

Not too late, you have an hour to get him.

b7a737f33ec797487f158cf9dcd24510.jpg

Jason- If you are paying attention, you have a trade request. Feel free to counter.

b7a737f33ec797487f158cf9dcd24510.jpg

Jason- If you are paying attention, you have a trade request. Feel free to counter.

Hahah. I love it. You guys complaining that he is not playing a guy that is awesome and you offer him a guy that is playing with a QB that can't throw it more than 4 yards in the air.

Hahah. I love it. You guys complaining that he is not playing a guy that is awesome and you offer him a guy that is playing with a QB that can't throw it more than 4 yards in the air.

I said to counter... lol.. It’s worth a flyer

f71846f5a0317dda780da73831e9ab66.jpg

I changed my offer... let’s see if we can make a deal right at the deadline.

f71846f5a0317dda780da73831e9ab66.jpg

I changed my offer... let’s see if we can make a deal right at the deadline.

I hope he counters for Kamara.
At least it would be similar : )

There are zero scenarios where Golladay should be sitting behind Davis or Hooper, let alone both of those guys lol. It is impossible to sell me otherwise.

I hope he counters for Kamara.
At least it would be similar : )

In fairness... The 2nd offer isn’t bad...

There are zero scenarios where Golladay should be sitting behind Davis or Hooper, let alone both of those guys lol. It is impossible to sell me otherwise.

I disagree, but thats what makes every GM different.
In the end, as long as a GM is active, setting lineups and being a part of the league without collusion, it should be their choice in who they play.

Lol hooper over Holladay

Agreed totally there especially hooper. Only person in favor of that should be that teams opponent this week lol

Golladay 3 points per week more on average
And 17 points per week since Jones injury

I disagree, but thats what makes every GM different.
In the end, as long as a GM is active, setting lineups and being a part of the league without collusion, it should be their choice in who they play.

It’s a tough sell to say a GM is active when he made 3 trades and waiver additions to try and beat me, and now has Golladay on his bench and is playing a QB that has a 50% of sitting out this week lol.

If you guys are so concerned send him a PM. I set my lineup for the guys playing today last night because I’m in the kitchen all day.

I saw from last night to this morning he changed his lineup a bit, so he seems to be active, but if you are concerned than send him a message. Ok, back to making stuffing.

Happy turkey day everyone!

It’s a tough sell to say a GM is active when he made 3 trades and waiver additions to try and beat me, and now has Golladay on his bench and is playing a QB that has a 50% of sitting out this week lol.

This gentleman, tried actively to make trades this week and made changes to his own lineup multiple times this week.
And frankly could again. Had he been playing you this week, something tells me your thoughts might be different : )

Everybody will have the chance to play just about every team in the league...

Back