Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Leagues are tight with just a few weeks left to claim a playoff spot. Week 12 is here.

Took my second loss and a other tough matchup down the pipe need.to.hold.on.

Looks like me and @jdtox will be slugging it out for the final playoff spot these last two weeks. Just hope if I lose I go down swinging and don’t lose because I laid a turd

Continue to only get 3 pts from my RB and that won’t cut it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Continue to only get 3 pts from my RB and that won’t cut it.

RB has been terrible for me all year. I suspect the 16 team league is the source of the shortage of decent backs. I have had fun playing even though my team is mediocre at best. I will draft RB's early next year.

RB has been terrible for me all year. I suspect the 16 team league is the source of the shortage of decent backs. I have had fun playing even though my team is mediocre at best. I will draft RB's early next year.

Ya its almost a puntable position now for me....and since you are up you get the first trade offers lol

Declined your trade with an explanation. Feel free to try again.

Had a huge game from Hilton and Hill last week. I have Hill on a bye this week, and received a very interesting trade offer, but it would put me in a bit of a tight spot this week, so I am mulling it over for a bit. I am hoping to see some better production from Mixon and Boyd this week, what has happened to that team?

Had a huge game from Hilton and Hill last week. I have Hill on a bye this week, and received a very interesting trade offer, but it would put me in a bit of a tight spot this week, so I am mulling it over for a bit. I am hoping to see some better production from Mixon and Boyd this week, what has happened to that team?

Once AJ returns they/you will be fine

Ya its almost a puntable position now for me....and since you are up you get the first trade offers lol

Sent you a counter offer.

Gimme 30 as about to start commute. PM me ur explanation and that can help if we are close and i need to counter

I have to get ready for work so take your time.

Looks like me and @jdtox will be slugging it out for the final playoff spot these last two weeks. Just hope if I lose I go down swinging and don’t lose because I laid a turd

Yep thats all either of us can hope for. Unfortunately for me I get to play a division leader while you get a 3-8 team haha

League 1 going to be a tight race to the finish line. Two playoff spots have already been locked up, but there’s still 5 teams competing for the two remaining spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s also a possibility that the top scorer in league 1 will miss the playoffs.

I’ve been playing fantasy football for 12 years and this is the first time I’ve ever been down by that much where a defense bailed me out with 22 points. Crazy. To say that I couldn’t believe it is a massive understatement.

Two weeks left and the standings are starting to tighten up. I have no clue how I did it, but I got the win and moved to 8-3. The playoffs are by no means settled and this weeks games will go a long way to providing some clarity. I've got a tough test this week that I need to win to keep my spot in the playoffs alive.

THP-L2.JPG

THP-L2_2.JPG

Big trade in League 1
David Johnson for Kareem Hunt

Big trade in League 1

This put Hill and Hunt on a bye this week for me which hurts, BUT I am playing the team with the worst record this week, so I am hoping I can still get a win. If not, my playoff hopes are out, but if I do, my playoff hopes got a little stronger picking up Hunt.

Big trade in League 1

Wow that is a big trade, surprised GG made the move for a player on bye with a must win game coming up.

Wow that is a big trade, surprised GG made the move for a player on bye with a must win game coming up.

I ONLY did it because I play the team with the worst record this week, and am hoping and praying I can squeeze out a win still.

Back