Tour Authentic Cobra Golf Polos

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New polos from Cobra Golf for their Tour Authentic line.

909395_01_5.jpg

909396_01_5.jpg

Pretty good looking. I like the subtle color contrast.

Keeping it simple - I like that.

It's a really fresh and clean look. I like it.

I like them. Volume turned down significantly from the Cobra of old which is a good thing IMO.

Sign me up!

These are great the top one is my pick, but i like/want both

I like the top one a lot. Cobra/Puma seems to be going away from the loud colors and going more traditional lately

When I clicked to read the thread I was expecting to see some really bold and wild colors, but was really surprised at what I saw. I really like the look.

Very nice. Like the dark charcoal color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the simple and conservative look. That black button area on the top one may extend down a bit further than I like but both look really good.

Very subdued, but to me the larger chest logo is a little out of place.

Do you happen to know what material these are made from? As a bigger guy it's tough for me to find a comfortable golf shirt as most seem to be going the "athletic cut" route and incorporate that spandex/lycra combo. While I know in my head that I am an athlete the reflection in the mirror would disagree.

Good looking Polos, always been my favourite for fit and feel.

Is it funny that I can literally picture Yagley wearing that first one? The second I saw it it was like he was there wearing it. Haha. Nice looking indeed!

Fan of the conservative look, be a good option for those that have worn more flashy shirts but want to tone it down from time to time.

Nice soft colors. They look good.

Yup gonna snag these.

These look sharp. Really digging the coal/black on top.

I think I’d pass on these because the logo is too big and prominent for me to be able to wear the polos at work.

Definitely like the looks of these.

Oh these are incredibly tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look nice, but I guess i don't understand why Cobra is making polos. Also, the gray one looks exactly like a short Puma already makes, just with a Cobra logo.

f4bf4451f1f932fc8b4befa37327e06c.jpg

I like the look of both. I wonder what the fit is like.

I like the contrasting color, but would like to see some color.

Back