Contest and Live Update Thread: Tiger Woods vs Phil Mickelson in The Match!

Phil takes it

Tiger for the win. Phil for the memorable moments.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tiger FTW!

I will be picking Tiger for the win please!

I'm going with the odds underdog - Phil for the win...

I'm going with Phil.

I work til 3 and since I work retail and it's black Friday, I'm not likely going to geg out on time. Igope to catch most of it though.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I'm going to be rooting for Tiger, but I'm picking Phil for the contest. I have a feeling it's going to be close.

Phil Mickelson

Tiger wins this one, but it will be a back and forth match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger Woods!

I'm going to go against the majority, even though I don't like him, but Phil will win.

Not sure Tiger is all the way back yet, plus I see Phil getting under his skin on a few holes.

I'm a huge Tiger guy.....but in order to improve my odds in this one I'm taking FIGJAM! Good luck everyone!

Oh yeah....and I'll definitely be tuned in!
How's that increase your odds?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Tiger all day!

I wanted to go Phil strictly for the odds...I just can’t...

I am going to go with Phil

Gotta be Phil

Tiger will win.

Looking forward to following along. Haven't decided if I'm going to buy it yet. Might buy it on BR Live so I can have it on my phone and casually check in.

I won't be watching this. I'll check in here from time to time to see what's going on.

In the end Phil will come out on top.

Gonna go with Phil here!

Go Phil Go!

Going with Tiger. Spending the holiday with my In-Laws so not sure if we will be ordering this or not. I am curious to check it out though.

I'll go with the underdog and take Phil :good:

Have always been more of a Phil fan than Tiger but have really enjoyed (and been pulling for him) seeing Tiger's comeback. Guess I'm just more of an underdog rooter, lol.

For this, I'll have to pick with my heart and not my head and take Phil. Hope he can hold Tiger off...

Everyone is taking Tiger and while I suspect he will take it I will be different:

Official Entry: Phil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to take Phil for the win. Just have a feeling he pulls off the big upset, takes the match as well as quite a few side bets.

Back