Contest and Live Update Thread: Tiger Woods vs Phil Mickelson in The Match!

I'm going with Tiger in this one!

I think this will be a lot closer than many are suspecting but I have to go with Tiger for the win

I'm rolling with Tiger!!!

I think it'll be closer than people think but I'll take Tiger.

Tiger is going to crush Phil

I like my odds a lot better in the random draw if I pick Phil. Come on lefty, defy the odds.

I'm going with Tiger!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

As much as I don't want to pick Tiger I am. His game is trending up since his return and Phil's seems to be going the other way.

I will have to go with a fellow lefty and pick Phil to win. Good luck to everyone!

THP is awesome! I'm going with Tiger, gotta go with the heart on this one.

W for Win means W for Woods. So, Tiger will dominate. Won't even make it to 15.

Phil as Tiger withdraws due to injury

Phil will win 3 and 2.

Tiger will win

Anyone think they will keep it close intentionally so that it makes for good TV? No one wants a blowout. Tiger FTW!

Going with the BIG CAT in this one!

Tiger FTW!

Anyone think they will keep it close intentionally so that it makes for good TV? No one wants a blowout. Tiger FTW!

Which of these 2 will go easier on the other in order to keep it close? I don't see that happening given the nature of the 2 combatants.

Tiger is my pick.

Which of these 2 will go easier on the other in order to keep it close? I don't see that happening given the nature of the 2 combatants.

DLIII to Brian Wacker with some interesting comments on why this couldnt happen sooner.

"(Players) had a relationship with Phil. We didn’t know Tiger Woods, or who he was. I’m surprised the last 4/5 years just how much he has opened up."

TW liked it that way. He wasn't chummy at East Lake, either

I have to go with Lefty

Going to go with Tiger

Who would win in a smack talk event if the topic was not tournament wins? That’s a tough choice. That would be awesome if that was on mic in an HBO format where swearing was not frowned upon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger. I think this is a bit of grudge match for him.

Back