Tiger Woods "Progressing Nicely"

Call me a sap, but seeing this makes me really happy.

I hope we get at least one more glimpse of Tiger near the top of his game. I was only 5 when Jack won his last major, and I really want to enjoy the whole "old guy coming back to teach the kids a thing or two" story line as an adult.

I would Love to see it work out like that for Tiger and golf fans everywhere!

I figured there was going to be some type of response after the reports of a setback. Hopefully things are truly progressing and we see him back out there.

Call me a sap, but seeing this makes me really happy.

I hope we get at least one more glimpse of Tiger near the top of his game. I was only 5 when Jack won his last major, and I really want to enjoy the whole "old guy coming back to teach the kids a thing or two" story line as an adult.

I agree! It's just different when Tiger's not playing and hopefully when he comes back he'll be issue free.

#ItMoved

Wonder how many takes it took for him to be like, "Ok, post that one."

Hope he's back and can contend :dead-horse:

lol so much hate

Lookin' pretty good.

Man this is encouraging. I really hope he's on the right track and comes back healthy and competitive. I'd love for him to prove my thoughts on him wrong.

I still hope he can come back and at least be a competitive golfer again, even if he doesn't win, and leave the game walking away instead of limping to a cart waiting by the 7th green. Tiger playing is good for the game.

I hope the guy can play some competitive golf and stay healthy or just go design some golf courses.

My inner cynic: One swing, post video, soak in ice bath, take pain meds, and go back to bed. Let the PR hype explode!

I hope he really is doing well. I am a big fan of Tiger the golfer.

After 7 surgeries, 3 of those on his back, I'm skeptical that he can come back and contend at a major. I'd love to see him have one more run but back surgery is tough. It's a shame to think that his last major was at age 32 almost 8 years ago.....

Im not getting too excited yet but id certainly like to see him back. I just want him to come back and actually compete.

This made my day.

Made me so happy this morning to see his video! Can't wait for him to get back out on the Tour!

I was glad to see this this morning. Golf is better with a competitive Tiger Woods ON the course, there is NO doubt about that.

Regardless of the golf side, I'm happy for him that he appears to be up and capable of some better quality of life (particularly compared to the reports coming out earlier this week).

Hope he makes his return at Augusta...would be cool for the game.

Just an observation....backswing appears to be shorter....

Hypothetical, but if he comes back finally healthy, and plays similar to the bad he'd been playing at lately, does he finally call it quits?

Hypothetical, but if he comes back finally healthy, and plays similar to the bad he'd been playing at lately, does he finally call it quits?

I think the only thing that will force him to call it quits is another injury. Otherwise he will just be doing part of his "process".

Id imagine he'd do some serious changes or rethink something if that happens. I cant imagine he wants to embarrass himself again like that. Pretty rough

I read the comments about this swing being shorter and smoother. I remember seeing him on the range at a tournament, and his swings were always smoother as compared to competition - he'd go out there and wail away at it in a tourney. That might be our only semblance to Tiger - he leaves his driver swing at the range.

Back