Master of None (Netflix Series) by Aziz Ansari

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Anyone else watch this one?

Im a big fan of Aziz Ansari, and this series cracks me up. Some times stupid, some times hysterical.

Almost done with the first season.

I thought it was funny, sometimes sad though.

The real star of the series is his dad though. I thought he was a riot when he was on the show.

I thought it was funny, sometimes sad though.

The real star of the series is his dad though. I thought he was a riot when he was on the show.
His dad is awesome.

The Parents episode is probably my favorite.

I watched it, it was hit and miss, some of by he episodes had me laughing, and some of them had me feeling awkward.

I watched it and didnt like it really.
It always seemed like he was trying too hard for me.
I loved him in Parks & Rec and some of his stand up is decent, but this one didnt do it for me.

I found it funny, definitely one of those shows that you can do other things while the show is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it and didnt like it really.
It always seemed like he was trying too hard for me.
I loved him in Parks & Rec and some of his stand up is decent, but this one didnt do it for me.

I'm a fan of Aziz Ansari, but I think "trying to hard" explains how I feel about him when something he does falls flat. But some of his stuff is flat out hilarious.

The first couple of episodes were great, but it fell off as the season went on. I do enjoy his comedy.

I watched this over a couple days. I found some funny others not. Wasn't the worst I've watched by far. Hard not seeing Tom Haverfird when I see Aziz

Overall I gave it a B. Some stuff really funny (the parents episode) some stuff that I didn't get and some in between. If you are an Aziz fan I would recommend checking it out.

One thing I really like about the Netflix series is they keep them at 10-13 episodes so it isn't too daunting to watch them.

I'll have to check this one out. I find him pretty funny most of the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just started this last night, got through the first two episodes, not a huge fan yet, but I will watch two more and see where I end up.

Just started this last night, got through the first two episodes, not a huge fan yet, but I will watch two more and see where I end up.

I will warn you, the last few episodes of the season really stretch it. I laughed at every episode, but he should've ended this one after about seven episodes

If you have read his book, a lot of it is covered in the TV show, and vice-versa.

I thought the first episode was completely hilarious, but by the end of the season I was happy it was over.

(The episode with the chicken parm sandwiches at the end had me laughing hysterically)

I thought the Parents episode was hilarious. Also the one about casting two Indian guys...

As a first-born child of immigrants, I found a lot of the scenes with the parents very relatable and funny.

I enjoyed it, it certainly provoked a lot of different emotions. I think Aziz is funny in general but some of the series did feel pretty forced. Not a total waste of time.

Back