Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think each time he drives with me his life expectancy goes down 5 years due to heart issues....

He just doesn't appreciate people who know how to drive lol

I think each time he drives with me his life expectancy goes down 5 years due to heart issues....
You driving in las Vegas is beyond scary :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Piretti.

The one putter I've been after for a while. Need to find a way to get one into the collection.

What shape?

FG Tour 100s. Global Golf has mint condition sets for <$500. I have no business bagging those sticks but they are incredibly handsome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one putter I've been after for a while. Need to find a way to get one into the collection.

What shape?
No idea, I've had 3 or 4 over the years, but was rubbed wrong by some things and offed them all. Would like to have one back in the collection though. Likely a Matera FN or Cottonwood II

Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7..... how the heck are they only $143 on CPO

No idea, I've had 3 or 4 over the years, but was rubbed wrong by some things and offed them all. Would like to have one back in the collection though. Likely a Matera FN or Cottonwood II

I've been eyeballing the Bosa or this beauty

1f50c8a131eb32ccbd0c97d7dd3c718c.jpg

They're fun dude, legit quality, good look, and HEAVY like you like! Haha

I pondered the gss tour only capri... still do
0ab8e0d156efccd306d4c87ceeb8a635.jpg
b0684a197e0f8311ac45dccfef63aa98.jpg
e63487c3203cf1bc59775e866964c8bc.jpg
c63b4a9d08c8307e5e6756c641ddd965.jpg
7153622a9b8d16a4c5aa5be4bfdc8e99.jpg
acaffc0051a54354460172bf988d30b9.jpg

They're fun dude, legit quality, good look, and HEAVY like you like! Haha

Up the road in Spring, Tx.... Way to close to not scratch the itch!

I LOVE my Piretti and I'll probably add another one day. I saw a Tour Cottonwood with a flow neck that I liked quite a bit, and of course the CU is gorgeous.

Pondering a xr fairway 3 wood. CPO has a great sale on at the moment.

H2NO stand bag
XR 3 wood
816 3 wood

Oh, and an all Nike bag.

I can't believe I just said that.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

not sure if it counts as an equipment ponder, but I am playing golf on Monday and I just learned that the course I am going to has some golfboards, I wonder if I want to try them or simply stick to a standard cart

not sure if it counts as an equipment ponder, but I am playing golf on Monday and I just learned that the course I am going to has some golfboards, I wonder if I want to try them or simply stick to a standard cart

I was a fan once I got the hang of it. Not sure I'd go that route every time if they were more money, but I preferred it to the cart. You get the speed of riding with the versatility of walking.

DO IT! I want to do this sooooo bad.

That Piretti copper proto is absolutely stunning. I absolutely freaking adore my CWII, it's the putter that encouraged me to quit my wandering and settle down! LOL I fully support any and all Piretti ponders :D

We'll get a round in at Crumpin Fox this year and take them out.

Add me to this list please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaft puller for my work area downstairs. No projects identified yet, I just want one.

I didn't know what a golf board was until I read this (google is your friend). Definitely do it. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back