The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Good job everyone this week. I wonder if this will be the best week 1 of the 5 contests in terms of pounds lost.

I know it's been said earlier but it's worth repeating: % fat loss is more important than actual pounds (and the people with the highest % fat to begin with will lose the most pounds early on). What's more important to me is how my clothes fit. Despite losing 8 lbs this week I don't notice my clothes feeling any looser, so sometimes # of pounds lost is deceiving.

Remember that we're in this for the long haul, so a bad day or week is not a catastrophe. Just keep making healthy choices and you'll achieve your goals

Up over a pound. Went to the gym tonight. 20 minutes elliptical and 15 on the treadmill. Got some weights in too. I seem to do fine during the week it's the weekends that are killing me...

Just waiting on 1 more weight (ive been assured I will have it this morning) and then the standings will be posted.

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Just waiting on 1 more weight (ive been assured I will have it this morning) and then the standings will be posted.

I quess weigh-ins are Monday ish

Did I miss the Team 5 name?

Posting this so I don't have to look at that amazing cheesy bread
1fc948018f78ae261684f674aedf8fa5.jpg

First post updated with all the details, but in summary, 128 lbs lost in week 1, here are the team leaders. GREAT job everyone!

1. Team Two Fat at 2.44%
2. The Slobs at 1.42%
3. Gutbusters at 1.37%
4. Bon-Bon at 1.16%
5. Team 3 at .99%
6. Team #5 at .83%

Great job guys. Pretty impressive week 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great work! Now let's work hard for this week!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Great work everyone!

That's pretty awesome!!! We as a group lost a small person!

Impressive week for Team 1! Great job from everyone on week 1 weight loss.

Team 5! We've got to get it together this week! And we need a team name.

I propose "Going Low".

I propose "Going Low".
I like that. I am all for Going Low as our team name..

Way to go Team Two Fat! Keep it up!

Awesome first week. Come on Team Bon Bon, time to crush it this week.

I plan on helping my team this week not hurting them. I am already off to a good start so far. Day two in the gym and I'm feelin good.

I propose "Going Low".

sounds good, I just updated it in the first post.

Way to go team 3!! Steady as she goes.

Team 1 we are off to a good start ... this is a marathon and not a sprint ... I'm hoping for a pound a week after the initial drop I had last week.

Good job Team Two Fat! Let's keep it going this week!

Back