Something Cool Coming To The THP Store Soon

Unfortunately ran into some things so I won't be buying one of these tonight. Fingers crossed on the black market haha but man does that gray look fantastic

Not all sizes are available in all colors. As for fit they now run true to size. Last year mine in large ran really big. Now it's perfect. It's not too long, sleeves are the right length and shoulders are perfect.

Would you say they fit about a size smaller than last year?

Would you say they fit about a size smaller than last year?

Hard for me to say. If you tell me what type of 1/4 zip you currently wear, I can probably compare it.
Fits exactly the same as my Peter Millar, Callaway and Bugatchi if that helps.

Definitely true to size.

Hard for me to say. If you tell me what type of 1/4 zip you currently wear, I can probably compare it.
Fits exactly the same as my Peter Millar, Callaway and Bugatchi if that helps.

Definitely true to size.

I have last years puma, and I believe a Greg Norman one.

I have last years puma, and I believe a Greg Norman one.

Hmmm. If the size you ordered from last year ran a bit big, I would get the same size this year, because they are definitely true to size.

Sexy as hell.

Those came out great

Outstanding!

I think I need one of each.....

they all look so good!

Something Cool Coming To The THP Store Soon

So that's 8pm est right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to narrow down to two and I just don't think i can do it at all. I love every one of them.

Same. I think white for sure. But what for the second?! Might end up with 3.

Same. I think white for sure. But what for the second?! Might end up with 3.
I may as well just get all four and not think twice about it. Sounds like the kind of shopping I do for the things I like haha

8pm, looks like I have a date with a white pullover!

And I just told the gf to come over at 8:30'instead of 7:30 so I can order these

Red for Fred

Now just depends on size limitations. But I'm hoping one of these will be purchased for me. I need some THP gear

Unfortunately ran into some things so I won't be buying one of these tonight. Fingers crossed on the black market haha but man does that gray look fantastic

I got you Phil

These look really nice, and I love that the logo is on the sleeve.

So if I wear large in 100% cotton shirts/pullovers, am I best to go medium with this material since it won't shrink any? I literally do not own any top that are not all cotton but they look too freaking good to pass up.

So if I wear large in 100% cotton shirts/pullovers, am I best to go medium with this material since it won't shrink any? I literally do not own any top that are not all cotton but they look too freaking good to pass up.

I would wear the same size personally, but I dont know how much your shirts shrink.
Have you ever tried on any technical material shirts and if so what size?

Back