New video game "The Golf Club"

I'll figure it out eventually. But 4 and 5 jacking a green really helps the handicap.
I've had a few 7 putts that I am not proud of.

Man I'm struggling with pitching, chipping and putting. Can't seemed to get a feel for distance control.
One of the harder things for sure. Judging roll out over time you will know the distances. On normal greens, I've found the lob wedge to go 7 total yards, sand to go 12, and the PW to go about 18. Anything longer than that I'll just flop it.

Gosh magnolia makes me angry.. in to itzamn!

Do any of you guys have a video of the game? I dont have a next gen console and this game is not available here. Can it be played on a lap top?

Do any of you guys have a video of the game? I dont have a next gen console and this game is not available here. Can it be played on a lap top?

It's available on Steam but I don't know if most laptops will play it.

75 on itzamn. Not a great round for me, but I like the course ?

Just purchased it for 7.50! That is a steal for a game! Looking forward to trying it out!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

For the best golf game probably ever made... you bet!

One of the harder things for sure. Judging roll out over time you will know the distances. On normal greens, I've found the lob wedge to go 7 total yards, sand to go 12, and the PW to go about 18. Anything longer than that I'll just flop it.

That tip worked well for me. Thanks dude

For that price I took the plunge last night. Played 4 rounds. It was OK. Need to get used to it.

Four rounds??? You kicked my daughters and my arse. She drove the ball and played to green. I putted.

Four rounds??? You kicked my daughters and my arse. She drove the ball and played to green. I putted.
The Dean of THP figures it out pretty quickly!

Just played dogwood...shot 66...real nice course other then the sprinklers around the greens seem to be broken! lol

Finished the TGC Tours Lake of Bays classic at -16 (64-68-68-72) ... Very disappointed with my 72 in the final round...

Ok,tournament time to see who is the best tonight.Made a tournament called thp tour on Shawnee and shot a plus 3.This is by far the hardest course I ever played on here.My score didn't show!!but maybe it takes a while to update.Played the best I could play on the Xbox one version

join and see who is the best tonight.The course is light years harder than Magnolia

Made a tournament called thp tour on Shawnee and shot a plus 3.This is by far the hardest course I ever played on here.My score didn't show!!but maybe it takes a while to update.Played the best I could play on the Xbox one version

join and see who is the best tonight.The course is light years harder than Magnolia
66 here

your score was there

66 here

your score was there
That is a heck of a score there.For me,Shawnee is so brutal.Proves a long course doesn't make a challenge.Fifth round on this track,was happy to shoot well after a 4 over start after 3.So brutal

T2GRN18 but be warned I pretty much suck

I'll start it on the first page and work on getting it updated over the next few days....but I'll need everyone's system, and names for their system.... so please either PM me or post them as I don't really want to go all the way back through this whole thread.... ha!
BUMP for those that want their playing information on the first page of the thread.

That is a heck of a score there.For me,Shawnee is so brutal.Proves a long course doesn't make a challenge.Fifth round on this track,was happy to shoot well after a 4 over start after 3.So brutal
Domed greens aren't cool.

Full disclosure; I've played that course probably a dozen times.

Domed greens aren't cool.

Full disclosure; I've played that course probably a dozen times.
I been using the lob a lot on that course. And even lobbing when on the greens if I have a tough putt.I move the height all the way up and spin it by the hole.The driving is another aspect of that course I haven't mastered yet or the yardage on some lay ups and approach shots.Still hit a few in the water everytime I play here

Just happened to log on to PS4 to play some Rory happened to look at The Golf Club and saw it for $7.50 before seeing this thread. For that price I had go grab it. Downloading it now.

Just happened to log on to PS4 to play some Rory happened to look at The Golf Club and saw it for $7.50 before seeing this thread. For that price I had go grab it. Downloading it now.

It's a better game dude, more course, more realistic.

Back