I was paying attention perfectly until you started posting PFD/ND pics, then I didn't see the club any more. ;)

The #C200 & #Boeing 737-800. Both go a REALLY long distance. #TravelingC200 #GenFLX @WilsonGolf @THPGolf

a4ab32b632848bd2b7ec36c4217595b0.jpg

You get to fly that beast???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is awesome

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Love these pictures. Great stuff.

Kickin the tires with a C200!

The #TravelingC200 lands in #PuertoVallarta. Evening #Mexico, are you ready for #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf? @THPGolf

dfe1349cff0bd0b0daae99d592508cd3.jpg

The #TravelingC200 lands in #PuertoVallarta. Evening #Mexico, are you ready for #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf? @THPGolf

Is the C200 going to get to go to the beach and see the ocean from land?

Great pics Rusty. It's awesome to see some of the places you get to travel to.

You may have answered this, but what is your favorite place to fly into? View wise. I know flying into Denver and seeing the mountains was pretty cool. Flying in at night is nice too and seeing all the lights and stuff.

That 6i has more miles in the air than it will ever see on a course

Great pics Rusty. It's awesome to see some of the places you get to travel to.

You may have answered this, but what is your favorite place to fly into? View wise. I know flying into Denver and seeing the mountains was pretty cool. Flying in at night is nice too and seeing all the lights and stuff.

I enjoy flying into Palm Springs. It's challenging, mountainous and I love seeing the vast amount of golf courses. I fly to over 100 airports but Palm Springs is my favourite. St. Marteen is pretty wild. Google approach videos on that one.

I love layovers in Hawaii. Gets me away from the winter.... and I can usually go hit some balls.

Is the C200 going to get to go to the beach and see the ocean from land?

Just a turn although that C200 has tons of beach time in Hawaii.

You're Always flying!
Moving to Miami today. So, If your ever flying thru, look me up. I'll probably be in the hanger working on a silver (now white) 737 or 767. Have to make sure those birds fly good for you pilot type.

I enjoy flying into Palm Springs. It's challenging, mountainous and I love seeing the vast amount of golf courses. I fly to over 100 airports but Palm Springs is my favourite. St. Marteen is pretty wild. Google approach videos on that one.

I love layovers in Hawaii. Gets me away from the winter.... and I can usually go hit some balls.

Ok that St. Marteen landing must be insane. I cant even imagine what goes through your minds making that type of landing.

Ok that St. Marteen landing must be insane. I cant even imagine what goes through your minds making that type of landing.

It's really not that bad. The runway is 7500'. Plenty long. I get a kick out of the people hanging out on the beach.

Lihue, in Hawaii, is probably the most demanding. It's short, usually wet and windy and we are always heavy because of all the contingency gas for over the ocean. If you land long you risk stopping in the ocean. . Usually we plant it on to get the anti skid and autobrakes going. It's a Boeing recommended firm landing and HEAVY braking. People get off the airplane and look at you like you suck but they have no idea on what's involved.

It's really not that bad. The runway is 7500'. Plenty long. I get a kick out of the people hanging out on the beach.

Lihue, in Hawaii, is probably the most demanding. It's short, usually wet and windy and we are always heavy because of all the contingency gas for over the ocean. If you land long you risk stopping in the ocean. . Usually we plant it on to get the anti skid and autobrakes going. It's a Boeing recommended firm landing and HEAVY braking. People get off the airplane and look at you like you suck but they have no idea on what's involved.

Ha it was fun at StaffProto hearing all the stories of pilots and the stewardess thoughts on passengers.

You mean landing in the ocean is a bad thing? LOL Interesting stories. I could probably listen for hours.

Wow. That's insane. I could never do your job. Super impressive.

Every Time, I'm exiting a plane, I thank the pilots for a safe flight. They got me up and down safely, and that's not taken lightly.

Awesome, just awesome

The #TravelingC200 morning range time at @WaikoloaGolf. It's #GenFLX time with @WilsonGolf. #C200 talk on @THPGolf

94d91903082bfbb649f25c05056c9d6f.jpg

Despite knowing the enormous size of the airport and landing area, crosswinds into Frankfurt has always made me nervous, and I'm usually a pretty casual passenger. Lufthansa has some pretty crazy pilots.

Despite knowing the enormous size of the airport and landing area, crosswinds into Frankfurt has always made me nervous, and I'm usually a pretty casual passenger. Lufthansa has some pretty crazy pilots.[/QUOTE

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back