The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina is going to roll the Broncos. Norman will pick off noodle arm at least twice and Manning will cement his legacy as a below average playoff QB.

Lmao "noodle arm"

Carolina is going to roll the Broncos. Norman will pick off noodle arm at least twice and Manning will cement his legacy as a below average playoff QB.
So, you're a big Manning fan, eh?

LMAO

eaab0c775cb4ac4c3b6ada34b4ca7bf8.jpg

Example 1,729,782,889 why Skip Bayless is an idiot.

I can't stand him or Stephen A. Smith. Both are complete clowns.

Last edited:
Crazy. Locker is no longer in the league, Gabbert is mediocre and best and Newton is hands down the best of the three.

Remember Ryan Leaf? It was supposed to be a toss up between him and Peyton Manning. San Diego actually maneuvered to take Leaf and give up Manning.

Remember Ryan Leaf? It was supposed to be a toss up between him and Peyton Manning. San Diego actually maneuvered to take Leaf and give up Manning.

Think you're getting you Manning's confused. Indy had the first pick in 88 and took Peyton, which left Leaf to SD at #2. Though there was definitely a debate between the two QB's, and I think one of the main reasons Indy took Peyton is because Leaf said he wouldn't play there.

Then SD drafted Eli 1st overall a few years later, and Eli said he wouldn't play in San Diego, so they ended up trading him to NY for Philip Rivers, who was the #4 overall I believe.

I could pull dozens of posts from this and previous years NFL threads with similarly misguided sentiments
Nobody is around calling him garbage anymore, I wonder why that is.

I can't stand him or Stephen A. Smith. Both are complete clowns.

I actually switch the channel whenever either one of them is on.

Nobody is around calling him garbage anymore, I wonder why that is.
It's probably because he is playing really well, has become a team leader, and was just named MVP and taken his team to the Super Bowl.

It's probably because he is playing really well, has become a team leader, and was just named MVP and taken his team to the Super Bowl.
So they were very much wrong but have just stopped addressing the topic?

Got it

Yup, Ryan Leaf was a total bum! I remember all the talk leading up to the draft about who was the 'safer' pick. Funny how that turned out!

I actually switch the channel whenever either one of them is on.

Same here. The both spew non-stop nonsensical BS.

Got it

Winning cures everything, right?

Example 1,729,782,889 why Skip Bayless is an idiot.

I can't believe he's actually paid money to speak his opinions on TV, they get a better value from me speaking and I'm not even in the industry!!! But my guess is they want this type of controversy, builds buzz for the show and content.

Yeah I'd say he's part coach, part player!!!

Yeah I'd say he's part coach, part player!!!
Honestly wonder if Peyton will get into coaching when he retires. I can certainly see him being a great coach at either the Pro or College level.

Got it

Maybe he's finally matured enough to actually lead a Team, but one year isn't enough for me to be sold on the Cam wagon

I have been informed, and I have no idea if this is correct or not, that it has something to do with smoking weed.

From the Urban Dictionary:

dabbing A new form of smoking weed. Instead of smoking the buds of the marijuana plant, kids now smoke the oil from it. It does get you way higher, but also may cause more harmful mental effects than it does good ones.

From what I have heard in the Law Enforcement Community...the "ducking your head into your elbow" move is simulating the cough after inhaling the hot oil

Honestly wonder if Peyton will get into coaching when he retires. I can certainly see him being a great coach at either the Pro or College level.

I think he'd be a great coach.

Are there many big named players who have had a 15+ year long NFL career who get into coaching afterwards? I'm sure there are, I just can't think of any off the top of my head. Most of the big named stars I can think of like that seem to be in broadcasting/analyst positions.

I could see him more in the front office level. Maybe the Titans!

https://vimeo.com/152997804r

I was fortunate to get field passes for the Panthers game last night. Panther players seemed so focused and loose.
I know Denver is a great team I think the Panthers are going to be really hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think you're getting you Manning's confused. Indy had the first pick in 88 and took Peyton, which left Leaf to SD at #2. Though there was definitely a debate between the two QB's, and I think one of the main reasons Indy took Peyton is because Leaf said he wouldn't play there.

Then SD drafted Eli 1st overall a few years later, and Eli said he wouldn't play in San Diego, so they ended up trading him to NY for Philip Rivers, who was the #4 overall I believe.

Nope, not confused about that, only that I had the mistaken impression that they swapped the picks. I remember that Leaf was rated higher than Manning by many pundits and Indy's selection of Manning over Leaf was questioned some circles. Obviously they made the right choice, as Leaf is considered the biggest bust in NFL draft history. While Manning is headed for the HoF, Leaf played for 4 teams in 4 years, then quit the game - in 2014 he finished serving a 7 year sentence in the Montana State Prison for burglary and drug possession.

Maybe he's finally matured enough to actually lead a Team, but one year isn't enough for me to be sold on the Cam wagon

he's actually won his division now three years in a row, which is two more years than anyone previously had been able to do since the divisions inception in 2002, including a future HoF'er like Drew Brees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back