The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

So let's just say BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP for this one.
Expect MAJOR changes and upgrades to what was already a spectacular event!
It was already amazing to follow along, I have a feeling the want in list will be even longer this year!

Top 3 event follow for me last year, thought it was awesome enough but if I wasn't I can't wait to be proved wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to seeing some of the finished shafts from this event. They are all sick looking. Definitely the most creative event in 2015!

Upgrades? This should be on everybody's list. It was fantastic in 2015. Can't wait to watch and see how this event gets even better this year!

Yeah it sounds like I might be trying for this again haha. Excited to hear the changes!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is literally going to blow the doors off.

Coming again in August.

I really enjoyed following the first one, I can imagine what's coming is going to be simply incredible.

I don't like doors anyway! Lol excited to hear more

I'm think the crew and I overplayed our hand at last year's event. Now everybody and their grandmother wants in. We should have played it cool fellas. "Yeah getting burritos the size of your head, free golf, free beer and two handmade shafts designed just for you while choosing your own graphics is cool and all but the event was just I don't know how to put it...meh".

I'm think the crew and I overplayed our hand at last year's event. Now everybody and their grandmother wants in. We should have played it cool fellas. "Yeah getting burritos the size of your head, free golf, free beer and two handmade shafts designed just for you while choosing your own graphics is cool and all but the event was just I don't know how to put it...meh".

LOL...too late! No take backs!

This will be in August.

Really intrigued by this event. Bookmarked!!

Oh man. Bad month with my girls birthdays in August, but if it's not that weekend in all in.

Went over the entire outline for this one today and think its absolute perfection.

Went over the entire outline for this one today and think its absolute perfection.

Of course it is!!!! I want in. :D

This event is HIGH on my list I loved what was done last year and know this year will only be better.

Chump Fries may need to have a recurring role.

Chump Fries may need to have a recurring role.

I agree with this. Always glad to do my part :D

Oh man, perfection you say! Really can't wait to follow along with those that get in!

Well after gaming the HZDRUS this is a event I want in.

The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

To whoever makes it into this event, your mind will be blown. Also, eat at Giorogino's. Just do it. Don't ask questions.

Pretty impressive stuff here. What an utterly awesome opportunity

I really really really want in this one. Last year's was so amazing to follow.

To whoever makes it into this event, your mind will be blown. Also, eat at Giorogino's. Just do it. Don't ask questions.

And Ballast Point!

Back