2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that is a wonderful wish, we are going to stick with 3.
Small and intimate is what #StaffProto is all about.

I'm small and I like intimacy! Sounds only fitting I attend!!

Wilson, their equipment, their staffers.......everything has been on a steep rising trajectory for a long while now. The excitement is building and this next "notch" will just take it up more. Excited to try some C200's soon and see what they can do for me! Would love to participate in this experience as well if things work out!

JM

Love to see the updates in this thread. The Wilson event will surely be an incredible event!

The Wilson Event is one of those events over the last two years that I would have given just anything to be a part of. Going to be shooting hard for this one again in 2016.

2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

I would love to be able to get into this event. #personaldistance was awesome, #staffproto totally unique. Can't wait to see the additional Wilson event details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm small and I like intimacy! Sounds only fitting I attend!!

You win the thread so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant imagine getting in, hoping and awaiting more info!

I got to be in on this one!!

This will once again be called Staff Proto and we are so excited to bring THPers some more news on it from the PGA Show this year.

This will once again be called Staff Proto and we are so excited to bring THPers some more news on it from the PGA Show this year.

I solid teaser... Can't wait to hear more

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

More proto. Makes a great event even better.

Hoping I make it in for year 3 of what has been a spectacular event.

Awesome. Hopefully I get to be in on this again this year. Last year was such a great experience, I'd love to get to do it all over again.

I love it that you show my wedges on the feed.

It takes hundreds of good golf shots to gain confidence, but only one bad one to lose it. - Jack Nicklaus

Glad this will be staffproto again. Hoping this year is my lucky year

Glad this will be staffproto again. Hoping this year is my lucky year

You and me both! I'll be trying again this year. Wilson has made the first two very special for THPers and 2016 will be the best!

Cant wait to see whats in store for this one

I love it that you show my wedges on the feed.

It takes hundreds of good golf shots to gain confidence, but only one bad one to lose it. - Jack Nicklaus

Im guessing that is an automated Tapatalk thing.
We dont set the feature image, but it comes from the last posted picture in most cases.

This one is definately on my radar!
Love what W/S has brought the past couple years!

Teaser Time

Spoiler
Everybody coming will get a new driver.

Only some will be leaving with a lot more.

Looking forward to it!

Teaser Time

Spoiler

Well now. I remain very interested.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Teaser Time

Spoiler

Boom there it is folks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back