What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one showed up today

e98f58075346ff88db272feef05dfa02.jpg

fd4847833b1433d44075e66e7e25d19b.jpg
Love it!

It has a nasty SS Flatso grip on it and is 34"

Some work to be done, new grip + backweighting + adding 2".

Easy work. When done, it will be awesome

Yes sir, it will be. Now I need to search for a headcover for him.
If you don't find one let me know. I have a stock cover you are welcome to

Are you going with one of those onyx shafts? That would be.....friggin' awesome!

Grabbed one of the new SS Pistol GT Tour grips with counter core weight to put on my Method Core MC04w. I also did a little ghetto black shaft mod using some heat-shrink tube. It came out awesome, I'll post a pic once I get the grip and get it installed.

Yesterday she came in.

3AABFE2F-D17F-44F6-BC43-1C57D6FBAE39_zpsm8gqgrzw.jpg

Are you going with one of those onyx shafts? That would be.....friggin' awesome!
No, I am not reshafting, just adding length to the butt end and weighting it.

Bought and installed a SS slim 2.0 for my Odyssey Metal X Milled #7.

Ordered a Mitsubishi Fubuki driver shaft and adaptor thanks to Just_Hacking posting in the deal of the day thread and Bullfrog pointing it out. Thanks guys

Added a xr 5w after hitting my 3w so well last season

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This came in today

2b277a710d5766ea0ee43dea95e06488.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered 3 dozen of the Duo U balls at the $26 per price at Rockbottom, bought an Ogio Silencer cart bag cheap on eBay (much lighter than original one with better top and now zippered pocket, and Srixon Z355 driver and 4 wood locally with the $100 off at Austads and trade-ins.

I have to stop looking at the deal of the day thread. I just grabbed 4 Nike Xtreme tech V golf gloves for $9.99/ea and Matte Grey shorts for $9.99 (would have been two but the Khaki weren't 32") on Budget Golf.

Purchased Monday, delivered today! I'm much happier with this bag

520e530b7ee020865e68ecd04059262f.jpg

A dozen of the "best ball ever".......330RX. Anxious to see how they compare.

Month long ponder went to purchase today. Put a down payment on a 5-PW set of J15 DF's with Aerotech i95 stiff shafts and UTx grips. The club builder is going to check all the lofts, lies and swingweights for me from Bridgestone once he gets them, along with putting on my preferred UTx grips, and make any adjustments as necessary.

I am insanely pumped. Insanely. It's going to be a little while till they're in hand but I can't wait!

Month long ponder went to purchase today. Put a down payment on a 5-PW set of J15 DF's with Aerotech i95 stiff shafts and UTx grips. The club builder is going to check all the lofts, lies and swingweights for me from Bridgestone once he gets them, along with putting on my preferred UTx grips, and make any adjustments as necessary.

I am insanely pumped. Insanely. It's going to be a little while till they're in hand but I can't wait!

Should have used that money to come play golf in Cali, but I suppose those are some pretty awesome clubs. Congrats man.

Should have used that money to come play golf in Cali, but I suppose those are some pretty awesome clubs. Congrats man.

There will be some casualties from the current club hoard to make room, so there should be some cash left!

This also arrived today!

2edc04623ae042cb42ebb0fb729f7fe4.jpg

Didn't buy today but my THP belt arrived.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back