The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew window treatments were so expensive.

My god.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sit at Walgreen's with 5 year old for an hour. Nurse comes out and says she has to take appts first and her 11 & 1130 were already there. She then said that if someone makes an appt at 12 she has to see them first since I was just a walk in.

My kid has f'in strep. I'm a nurse and just want some antibiotics. Now we are at urgent care which I'm sure will cost an arm & a leg.

Reason #93762 I HATE Walgreen's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who knew window treatments were so expensive.

My god.

We currently have no treatments on our downstairs windows. We took the ones the old owners had down to paint, wife won't let me put them back up as motivation to get new ones. Freaking money pit, curtains are.

We currently have no treatments on our downstairs windows. We took the ones the old owners had down to paint, wife won't let me put them back up as motivation to get new ones. Freaking money pit, curtains are.
We have to buy solar protection for about 5 windows so we don't ruin our floors and walls.

Bout 6 grand for the entire house.

We have to buy solar protection for about 5 windows so we don't ruin our floors and walls.

Well that's a different story altogether. Just crazy.

I'm just glad the painting turned out really well. i wasnt going to pay someone to do it this time.

One of the reasons we went with plantation shutters. The cost of window treatments is nuts

One of the reasons I'm glad I don't own my own home right now haha. That's crazy.

I think peanut butter and a banana on a toasted english muffin is just about my favorite food right now.

This is an old family favorite, just goes well together.

I think peanut butter and a banana on a toasted english muffin is just about my favorite food right now.

I've been on a huge peanut butter kick right now for some reason. PB & J, PB & Fluff, PB & Bananas. Just can't get enough.

You boys are making me hungry...

Odd as it may sound PB and bacon is scary good

Odd as it may sound PB and bacon is scary good

pb+nutella+banana on lightly-toasted bread with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg is glorious

Frustrating three days. Infection is back. Doc appt in the morning. Think I'm going to have to go on extended meds. So ready for this to be gone. Been dealing with it on and off since before Thanksgiving.

Oh man, feel better CPL.

One child at urgent care this morning. The other to the emergency room this afternoon. Anyone else in this house wanna have some fun? Good god

One child at urgent care this morning. The other to the emergency room this afternoon. Anyone else in this house wanna have some fun? Good god

Dang bro! You guys holding Royal Rumble tryouts over there?

Sorry to hear that bud, hope they are all okay.

Sorry to hear that bud, hope they are all okay.

Thanks man. Oldest has strep and ANOTHER ear infection. Youngest went face first into a door frame and busted his cheek open. No stitches, no concussion but man it looks like there's a golf ball implanted in his cheek

Thanks man. Oldest has strep and ANOTHER ear infection. Youngest went face first into a door frame and busted his cheek open. No stitches, no concussion but man it looks like there's a golf ball implanted in his cheek

Ouch dude. Ear infections are no bueno with kids...hate seeing them in pain and unable to do anything about it. Not a good few days for the oldest with strep and ear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back