What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit some balls with my dad at the range today. Worked in the 3 wood a little bit and was crushing it with a nice mid launch flight. Cup face is legit.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Daydreamed about playing since there is 4 inches of snow on the ground. Did buy a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX balls today.

d29424601ad89eb061a887c9fd3cfcd2.jpg

Decided to get various grips put on my clubs to test out during the off season. Golfsmith guy thought I was crazy...

Played 18 today.

Went to the driving range to work on correcting the horrible thing I discovered today: early extension. My butt was coming off the "wall". My hip rotation was going across. Thus I was releasing the club early and trying to rescue the shot. Still hitting the ball but losing a lot of power by trying to help the ball up in the air. WTH happened to me? We were working on my weight shift in my lesson on Tuesday, but still it wasn't working. So it was trying to get the club back on its original plane. 140 shots I had it. Can't hit my driver anymore, but i can hit my irons again. We'll work on the driver later. Right now I'll work on 6 iron and shorter.

Then I decided I wanted a more colorful golf bag. My bag was a black Datrek with Dk Grey trim. I wanted something a little more girly. I treated myself to one of these:

duchess_fleurdelispurple.jpg

Just got done shoveling my first 14" of snow using my swing motion. Didn't come over the top once.

Frost delay. No wind, tho.

20160123_081142_zpsug7ffyeg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Put my mark on the dozen balls I bought yesterday.

Shipped my old Nike Performance carry bag to it's new home! $31 to ship that damn thing :bulgy-eyes:

Shipped my old Nike Performance carry bag to it's new home! $31 to ship that damn thing :bulgy-eyes:
I just spent 22 to ship irons...crazy

Oof to both of those. But, cost me 61 to send a s all box with 3 putter heads to Kari in Australia yesterday. Booooooooo!

Yeah overseas shipping is no joke! Before I shipped the bag via USPS I ran by FedEx and they wanted $43 to ship it so I went right back to the post office, haha!

Played a simulator round with my buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP and searched for some callaway coins I'm still looking for.

Hit the range up. Was hitting everything solid except my driver. Ughhhh

Scramble this morning. Range and practice after.
Had a driver re-gripped.
THP'ed.
Mental prep for a golf tournament tomorrow.

Was cleaning out some old equipment and found a bag with the weather cover on it.

What was inside??

Mashie F3
Mashie F5
Cleveland Black 3W
Cleveland 588 RTX 50/54/58
Cleveland Smart Sole S Wedge.

Hello there goodness! Guess what's going in the bag ASAP?!

Score!

Win right there.

Some THP radio before the football starts.

Today was:

- dreaming about the snow being gone so I could go to the course/range
- carpet putting
- watching golf channel
- Tiger Woods on the XBox.

THP'd, read up on Ricky Fowler's win in Abu Dhabi and looked at some UA golf pants and shorts.

Rolled some putts and got the net read for some wedge practice this afternoon.

Went to TopGolf with my boys. Good fun and I finally got to hit my new MP-25's outside. I was hitting them so well the kitchen came out and asked me if they could borrow some buttah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back