Odyssey Putters Thread

Will you marry me?

Hahahahaha
Hahahaha. The one on the sb is already air blown on. When the ch arrives I will pull (pray I don't make a blowfish out of it lol) and send them

Its stellar. Its not just the old Golf Pride grip they used to use either, its different, only on the Milled Collection and 777's to my knowledge. Ugh. I want to hoard them. I would ALMOST twitter beg for these, almost, but I'm not that guy.

I am intrigued by your obsession.

You might have to wrestle jman lol
I'm game.
I'm not afraid of his headbutts.
You've got the spandex, right? Game on then.
I am intrigued by your obsession.
Yesssssssss
I just enjoy when Jman focuses in on something puttery. Unless something weird happens, I'm i-Line fo life.
I do love putters. I forgot that for a minute. Time to knock the cobwebs off and let the putter talk and knowledge flow this year though.

Impressive coloneling

He's making it a thing again. I like it when Beags makes things... things.

And I like a thriving putter section. And I like when AMart is forced to buy putters he wants badly but won't hit "buy now" when alone.

Good things.

He's making it a thing again. I like it when Beags makes things... things.

And I like a thriving putter section. And I like when AMart is forced to buy putters he wants badly but won't hit "buy now" when alone.

Good things.
I like making thinged things things.

Wow, one 10 minute putting session with the mxm 1w kicked the white hot RX to the corner of the room and out of the bag. Can't believe how much I really like the mxm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, one 10 minute putting session with the mxm 1w kicked the white hot RX to the corner of the room and out of the bag. Can't believe how much I really like the mxm

I love the feel off the face from mxm

The MXM is a beast.

I remember the first putt I ever rolled with it at the Callaway Ultimate Testing a few years back, and bombed a 30 footer on the first roll. It sold me.

The MXM is a beast.

I remember the first putt I ever rolled with it at the Callaway Ultimate Testing a few years back, and bombed a 30 footer on the first roll. It sold me.
Hell, I think anyone would be sold by that!

Odyssey Putters Thread

JMan-this is the grip that came on my Milled Collection 2. I can't tell from your pics if they are the same shape (and its blue), but if they are, pm me your address. I'm not using it, but saved it when I put a SuperStroke on.

6c295b53c029fe06ad94ab9684c29e5f.jpg

4f6d3f814257ff7d02045815509efbbb.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a difference between the Metal X Milled and Metal X Milled Versa? Searched for a bit but couldn't really find anything.

Is there a difference between the Metal X Milled and Metal X Milled Versa? Searched for a bit but couldn't really find anything.
Metal X Milled is all black solid color while the Versa version uses a color combination of silver/grey & black that helps with alignment.

JMan-this is the grip that came on my Milled Collection 2. I can't tell from your pics if they are the same shape (and its blue), but if they are, pm me your address. I'm not using it, but saved it when I put a SuperStroke on.

6c295b53c029fe06ad94ab9684c29e5f.jpg

4f6d3f814257ff7d02045815509efbbb.jpg
That is a fantastic gesture, thank you!

That blue is prettttty.

and now I have to find a mild collection #9...

thanks guys.

and now I have to find a mild collection #9...

thanks guys.

I'm looking for a milled #7....or tank....or milled versa....:bashful:

I've found that the more threads I read and post in, the more money I want to spend :D

I'm looking for a milled #7....or tank....or milled versa....:bashful:

I've found that the more threads I read and post in, the more money I want to spend :D
Haha! yeah that tends to happen around this place and it's a whole lot of fun.

Back