The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

That's a start

Hard to tell with all the drifts. I was walking in some areas where it was up to my thighs, and i'm 5'11. I'm on the border of the 20-30 inch range, but it's still coming down. Spend about 2 hours shoveling already. Going to head back out shortly for round 2

Well I always say if it is going to be cold it may as well snow. You can play in it. Cold and dry is just boring.

Nice work grins.

I just did day 1 of beachbodys 21 day fix. It beat me down lol. Basically a less intense version of insanity without Shaun T screaming at ya. Gonna keep it going and see what happens

Have you been using the containers with the 21 Day Fix or just the workouts. We just recently got it, but haven't tried it out yet.

Have you been using the containers with the 21 Day Fix or just the workouts. We just recently got it, but haven't tried it out yet.
Just the workout.
Getting a fitbit and snycning it to myfitnesspal since that worked last time

Skied all day yesterday, my legs are on fire today! Went snowmobiling today, haven't eaten overly healthy this vacation in weekend but haven't eaten really bad either. Hopeful to see some results at tomorrow's weigh in.

Had a good healthy day of eating and just finished 45 mins on the treadmill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea how I've done this week. Been in Orlando since Monday for work. Tried to exercise portion control. We'll see what the scale says in the morning.

Last edited:
I am feeling really good about the first week ... my fear is, this a marathon and not sprint, and maintaining this until April!

This I do know ... good things are going to happen for a lot of folks here!

Worked out like crazy and ate lean yesterday. Scale says...no gain no loss.
Crap. Will go do cardio at the gym in a little bit. Losses will come. Clothes feel looser.

Breakfast is in me, it's been a full week on the program. Not sure I'm dropping weight but I feel better. Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a smaller number.

Today bring a full day of clean up from the dumping of snow, hot soup, hot tea and plenty of water.

8 days with out a Diet Coke, I've fought the urge a few times. Going from drinking a ton to drinking 0 isn't as bad as I figured it would be.

Breakfast is in me, it's been a full week on the program. Not sure I'm dropping weight but I feel better. Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a smaller number.

Today bring a full day of clean up from the dumping of snow, hot soup, hot tea and plenty of water.

8 days with out a Diet Coke, I've fought the urge a few times. Going from drinking a ton to drinking 0 isn't as bad as I figured it would be.
Same here going from Pepsi to no soda at all wasnt as bad as i remember it before

I had my weekly cheat meal last night, lasagna made with wheat noodles, it was really good and I substituted healthy ingredients everywhere I could and still tasted great. I did get in a workout beforehand and I'll possibly double up today to make up for it. Hopefully it won't hurt me too bad for weigh in tomorrow.

First big weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm feeling pretty good about where I will come in. I didn't change anything but eating habits this week. Ate healthy, limited carbs and calories, but, didn't feel starved. We'll see how that worked out in the morning.

Same here. So why is it so easy to fall back into the habit of drinking a ton of this crap daily? Once I stop drinking diet pop I don't miss it nearly as much as I think I will.

For all the people cutting out soda, have you tried seltzer water (la croix, etc)? I was a Dr Pepper fiend, and still drink about 1 a week, but the seltzer helps to curb the carbonation craving. You can buy them lightly flavored and it's not as good as coke, or anything, but it helps with the bubbly craving.

For all the people cutting out soda, have you tried seltzer water (la croix, etc)? I was a Dr Pepper fiend, and still drink about 1 a week, but the seltzer helps to curb the carbonation craving. You can buy them lightly flavored and it's not as good as coke, or anything, but it helps with the bubbly craving.

Peach Pear La Croix is a staple throughout the day for me.

Not excited by the week 1 number, hoping its muscle but vacation eating/beer didn't help! Week 2 is mine!

Workout #2 in the books...was a grind since i was sore

Dinner was a shakeology drink...with a few small additions it wasnt that bad

I'll have some slightly skewed loss numbers because I was pretty ill this week. Its a loss none the less though!

Sent from my phone cause it's awesome

I did really poorly eating today, had another family birthday party, but I came home and punished the elliptical for 1 1/2 hours and had done 30 minutes before I went. Followed up with some push-ups and an ab workout, which I hate! Hope I got the carbs and sugars burned off before anything sticks. Guess we'll see at weigh-in tomorrow...

Loveeee Peach Pear La Croix

I may have to look into getting some of that...

A solid week of healthy and clean eating. Cardio 6 out of 7 days. Haven't stepped on a scale, so tomorrow morning should be interesting.

Back