NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks. I'm sure we would beat you in an igloo building competition though.
Haha that or curling I kid I kid but not really because I am still salty about hockey ugh

Haha that or curling I kid I kid but not really because I am still salty about hockey ugh

I hear that Crosby and the Pens are playing. You should watch that.

Hi Crest. Want to watch me score.

I believe I have had to use this as an Avi before and it IS worse than the pigs tails

Success!!!!

Anyone hear anything about Kadri. Apparently first time offenders have received nothing, $2500 fine, 1 game and in some cases 2 games.

Ugh so I am watching this game. Cheering for a scoreless tie with a ton of fights and suspensions haha

These yellow pads make me want to puke

I just saw that sucked punch from Simmonds that dude is a DB. I would love to see Wilson drop him like a sack of potatoes

Simmonds should be on the Avalanche.

Success!!!!

Anyone hear anything about Kadri. Apparently first time offenders have received nothing, $2500 fine, 1 game and in some cases 2 games.

My guess would be 1 game or fine. I like him, but that's just stupid. No need for bullcrap like that.

My guess would be 1 game or fine. I like him, but that's just stupid. No need for bullcrap like that.

I believe he already has one suspension against him so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get two games. I hope it's not just a fine.

I believe he already has one suspension against him so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get two games. I hope it's not just a fine.

After googling it, this could be his third time, plus he was suspended in the World Juniors for the exact same thing in 2010. Not sure if that will play into it or not. No way they don't make it a couple of games or more. Then again, they're not exactly consistent.

After googling it, this could be his third time, plus he was suspended in the World Juniors for the exact same thing in 2010. Not sure if that will play into it or not. No way they don't make it a couple of games or more. Then again, they're not exactly consistent.

Wow, kid has been doing this for 5 years. Yeah the consistency has been brutal and it's bounced around on who has control of it. I don't think the IIHF incident will have any baring on the outcome.

Good game last night Crest. Thought we were going to make it interesting, but that's the story of the Preds season. Can't bury any of our numerous chances but every chance against ends up in the net.

Stoked!
3c5d73dea9e8a70fb7e7258663c3b843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back