Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no sims around me so it would be a travel day for me as well, I know the Rochester guys know of some sims though.
Haha like the one I work at in Batavia??

Anyone have experience with the GolfTec in Pittsford/Rochester? I didn't even know there was one there and I drive on Monroe ave a decent amount.
I spent some money there after doing a promotional evaluation. Ask for Brad, he's a good instructor and they can help you with fitting as well, not every brand though.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Stop, that's just too much info to process :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Wasn't sure where to put this, but seeing your Custom User Title under your forum name led me to 1) google "sycophant" and then 2) google "obsequiously......"

Wasn't sure where to put this, but seeing your Custom User Title under your forum name led me to 1) google "sycophant" and then 2) google "obsequiously......"
Lol! I had to Google that one too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with the GolfTec in Pittsford/Rochester? I didn't even know there was one there and I drive on Monroe ave a decent amount.
Yep I did all my lessons there, they are great. I worked with Eric but I haven't been in a few years so idk who's currently there. Overall great experience and it really helped my game. I actually thought about doing another package but I was scoping out instructors locally first so I don't have to drive so far.

Custom Golf Advantage posted pictures of their new place almost set up, that makes me happy! Glad they didn't shut down

Custom Golf Advantage posted pictures of their new place almost set up, that makes me happy! Glad they didn't shut down
Where did they move to? Those guys were awesome to deal with.

Where did they move to? Those guys were awesome to deal with.
Honestly im not 100% sure, I was going to ask or call at some point. They are great guys for sure and do great work.

Honestly im not 100% sure, I was going to ask or call at some point. They are great guys for sure and do great work.
Did they put it on their website or do they have a facebook?

Did they put it on their website or do they have a facebook?
Idk about the site but I saw it on fb.

Edit: Just checked and it says Baytowne plaza in Webster

Idk about the site but I saw it on fb.

Edit: Just checked and it says Baytowne plaza in Webster
What's their Facebook link? I can't find it lol

Thanks buddy.
You betcha. Their other place was small but they made it work so I'm sure they are really excited about this new location. I can't wait to see it. It's well worth the 1.4 hr drive for me

Hmmm I may have to check it, I'm 5 minutes from webster. I've been really wanting to get custom fit this year.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Hmmm I may have to check it, I'm 5 minutes from webster. I've been really wanting to get custom fit this year.

I honestly think they will be your best option in Rochester dude. If they still have the fitting equipment they had when I went through its scary how much they have to test.

I honestly think they will be your best option in Rochester dude. If they still have the fitting equipment they had when I went through its scary how much they have to test.
Totally agree and especially for club building, they are by far the best ive tried. They will treat you well

Looks like I'll be checking it out this spring

Dean or Pete, any ranges open near you guys? I'm heading home with Amanda this weekend and don't have plans for Saturday during the day yet. Wouldn't mind getting some swings in even it's off mats.

Dean or Pete, any ranges open near you guys? I'm heading home with Amanda this weekend and don't have plans for Saturday during the day yet. Wouldn't mind getting some swings in even it's off mats.
I think Northway 8 golf in Clifton Park is open year round.

Edit: looks like they are open from 9-6 tomorrow.

I think Northway 8 golf in Clifton Park is open year round.

Edit: looks like they are open from 9-6 tomorrow.

yup Northway 8 is open.

decent. Nothing to rave about.
Depending on weather and plans I may check it out for a bucket. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back