2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

The blue one looks incredible though!!

I have no doubt about it Dan, just had other preferences before that one

But I will keep it pristine ready for a trip to Cali in December :D

Glad you were able to get one Doctor.

JB, seeing them in person which color do you like the best? Looks like a of people were going for the gray.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I can't seem to sign in to the store.... ?

JB, seeing them in person which color do you like the best? Looks like a of people were going for the gray.

Tough for me to say. Gray is one i enjoy a lot, but it is easier to find a good gray 1/4 zip compared to others. The Blue and Red are fantastic colors. Many times with 1/4 zips both of those colors are not a really good shade. These are both well done.

If I had to choose one only, I would go with which one matched the most stuff I had I think. Red works better with jeans than blue for those that want to wear it off course.

I can't seem to sign in to the store.... ?

It is not the same login as your THP Forum.
You would have to have a store login or create an account.

Tough for me to say. Gray is one i enjoy a lot, but it is easier to find a good gray 1/4 zip compared to others. The Blue and Red are fantastic colors. Many times with 1/4 zips both of those colors are not a really good shade. These are both well done.

If I had to choose one only, I would go with which one matched the most stuff I had I think. Red works better with jeans than blue for those that want to wear it off course.

Where do I create an account ? I don't see any option to do so... I will automatically get my discount?

That's why I chose gray, goes with jeans and can be looked at as an everyday pullover but with the comfort of a golf pullover.

Purchased a blue in large! Originally wanted the gray in medium but oh well! :)

Glad you were able to get one Doctor.

Not my first choice colour but still better than not getting one at all

Nearly went with a red one but I am currently wearing a dark red 1/4 zip fleece so decided to give the blue a try as I don't have one in that colour

Hope you are able to do more of these in the future

Hope so too TD.

And 1 red acquired.....only size left in medium. I love red though so that worked out well.

Pretty excited about these and they are going fast.
We ordered plenty to make sure everybody that wanted one would have a chance.

Thanks for all of the orders so far guys.

Still some left? Can't tell on Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance but this is my first year for the Albatross club. What's the code we use for checking out?

Forgive my ignorance but this is my first year for the Albatross club. What's the code we use for checking out?

It should have come in your original Albatross Club PM.
If you do not have that, send a PM to GolferGal and she can give it to you.

That red one looks really really good!

It should have come in your original Albatross Club PM.
If you do not have that, send a PM to GolferGal and she can give it to you.

Yeah, don't have it thanks.

Picked up 3 grey, red, blue, probably put my other grey in the martketplace as it's too big for me

Well to go with my 3 I told my wife that I had ordered some and she wanted a Gray one so order 3 submitted ha.

Back