2016 Snowmageddon

Just got back in from round two of shoveling. Another 3"+ since 7pm, helped a couple neighbors shovel and it was more than ankle deep. Wind has picked up a lot. Not looking forward to what's going to be waiting in the morning.

One of the drivers I work with was sitting on I-75 south of mt. Vernon ky for 5 hours last I heard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not far from me....we've got about a foot of snow.

Watching CNN right now and they ask "what are they going to do with all the snow??" Ummm probably remove it as soon as they can.

Being up here we have gotten off super easy this winter. Hopefully everything turns out ok down there!

There are four of the ten parking spaces in my area of the apartment complex that were blocked off with cones today so there will be room to plow and put the snow. Not that anybody should be going out tonight, but I'd be really upset if I owned the car parked to the right of the sidewalk and had to go somewhere.

That's also going to make plowing harder because they dump a bunch of snow in the grass there too. :angry:

d8797c7608d75408899a717bbc678bbd.jpg

The blocking of parking spaces is going to be a must in our parking lot. Tired of lazy people who barly shovel their spots then leave and then park on a full cleared out spot when they come back

You snow peeps could be having some fun... Get one of these!!

5e0e92e409e9bc2ca00e26727a26dd3a.jpg

Just got back in from round two of shoveling. Another 3"+ since 7pm, helped a couple neighbors shovel and it was more than ankle deep. Wind has picked up a lot. Not looking forward to what's going to be waiting in the morning.
Nothing you aren't used to buffalo boy!

In all seriousness. Be safe everyone.

Awesome looking bike!

(I don't know how to ride though..maybe I need to make a "What one thing can't you do, but won't admit it anywhere?" thread)

Awesome looking bike!

(I don't know how to ride though..maybe I need to make a "What one thing can't you do, but won't admit it anywhere?" thread)

You can't ride a bike?

If I was driving, I would bring one with me.

That might be the best looking mountain/snow bike I've ever seen! Very nice but these are much faster, at least on the downhill:act-up:

attachment.php

haha, nope.

I want to get a golf board for a round on a course I don't care about.

I wonder how golf boards are in the snow
I want to ride a Golfboard.

I was just in the kitchen and the offending white Mercedes is gone. I guess they were just visiting.

My ice scraper is still in the car...brb

Went to bed last night with eight inches on the ground. Woke up to this:

613f69b6192a2b6ca10ea6c97d8bed7f.jpg

32d4363c230262d3c7cdf4bc544cf230.jpg

The plow tractor might not be able to get out of the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting for it to arrive...supposed to travel tomorrow out of Newark...we'll see.

Wow we are getting slammed here

ad6e2340024d48490de849ad07579e24.jpg

86552638178640c8208f6926f102e6cc.jpg

Back