The Best Ball Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really intrigued on this and where it fits in the spectrum, love the B330 and RX line and feel like I can't play either and some days prefer that softer RX, if I had a ball ranking its be RXS #1, Chromesoft(current model) #2, B330 #3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are my favorite THP Reviews - when members get to use the equipment then have sometime to consider their reviews which results in more probing/deeper questions from the rest of us. Looking forward to this!

Bump because I want to hear more about the BEST BALL EVER!

Srixon Z-Star XV is great ball...best ever?...not sure. IMO: they seem to putt well / roll well after a beating

game the b330 line now, excited to see what is next

Just got fitted for the tour b330 rx golf balls So, looking forward to see if these work as well.

Yes they redesigned the B lines core to cover, rep said.
Core to cover you say? Two things they touted heavily in their last two lines. Can't wait to get the new iteration.

Yes they redesigned the B lines core to cover, rep said.

Embargo is not up until the 25th, let's hold off on details until then please.

I'm a bit apprehensive and excited at the same time. If a lot is changed from the b330, which is my favorite ball of all time, I don't know if it can be better. Yet knowing the quality of balls from bridgestone I'm definitely excited to try it out

The Dean of THP and myself will be having dinner with Bridgestone team tonight to discuss this latest offering.
Tune into THP tomorrow for all of the details.

Excited to finally see these. How can anything be better than my B330RXS??? Been following all the post and tweets from bridgestone so looking forward to finally seeing them.

Hey THPers when you follow along, just remember #THPBallerStatus is coming and our Albatross Club Members are going to have a lot of fun times to be a baller in 2016

The Dean of THP and myself will be having dinner with Bridgestone team tonight to discuss this latest offering.
Tune into THP tomorrow for all of the details.
Thank god we can start talking about this ball

That was almost like a tease, but not really one either. :act-up: Can't wait for the opportunity to achieve #THPBallerStatus.

JM

I'm really curious to hear more about these golf balls. The B330 has been my go to ball for 2 years now. If they have found a way to improve what was already a great ball then I know what will be my gamer this season.

Hey THPers when you follow along, just remember #THPBallerStatus is coming and our Albatross Club Members are going to have a lot of fun times to be a baller in 2016

Baller, shot caller, twenty inch blades on the Impala.

The B330 line has been my favorite ball, looking forward to the new ball.

Been using the B330 RX for a few years and can't wait to see how they have improved it.

"Best Ball Ever?" Betcha I can still screw it up!

We all want to be ballsy in 2016.

Simple, #THPBALLERSTATUS. Can't wait till tomorrow.

Ready to be a baller!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back