Contest - Bridgestone Golf Balls

B330-RXS!

B330-RX please!!! The best ball ever keeps getting better with every generation!

Would be the perfect ball to put into play during the inaugural THP Kickoff Classic!

B330RX for the win!!!!! loving them so far

B330S for me. Nothing like it in the world!

B330 all the way! Would love to try the new version!

B330-S for me!

I gamed the B330 for a good portion of last season and would love to see what the new ball is all about!

330 RX is what I was fit for and love it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The B330-RX is the ball I prefer

I like the B330-RX but would like to try the RXS for more spin.

Would love to win the B330-S! That's what my ball fitting from Bridgestone recommended and it was spot on. Great ball in the past and can't wait to see the newest version

B330-rxs! It's perfect for my swing speed and that extra bite around the greens lets me be aggressive on those mid range pitch shots

B330RX please and thank you!

I love the B330S. The control around the greens and sublime line holding into wind sets this ball way ahead of any others I have used.

Can't wait to try the new version.

I've only played the e6. I'd play whatever B330 ball I win!

Thanks!

Great contest! Thanks Bridgestone and THP.

I was previously fit into the B330-RX at a live fitting. I'm guessing it's still the ball for me. Would love a dozen, and I really like them in yellow! My go to ball!

Awesome , I would love to try something from the e-series this season.

B330RX cannot wait to play them regardless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone Tour B330. Been playing it the last 4 years, I was fit for it at live Bridgestone fitting, and I cannot wait to try the newest edition.

B330-S

Awesome.

RX all the way!!!

New golfer here who typically only plays cheap TopFlite balls. Would love to give one of the Bridgestone options a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back