Hey all! Great to be back!

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone that I have and have not met on this site. Work and my personal life has been going through a major transition. It has kept me busy from work moving to a new building plus working nights for a few months that really messed with my sleep cycle for sure. To meeting an incredibly special lady that I was trying to give some time to for things to grow with her.

I am just glad to be back and hope to get back involved and talked to some good friends I have met from this site and others I have not that enjoy golf as much as I do.

SO I look forward to talking more with you all again!!

Welcome back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome back. Hope all is well on the personal life front.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Welcome back buddy!!!

Welcome back!!

Welcome back, real good to see your screen name pop up again!

Welcome back, real good to see your screen name pop up again!

Thanks! Hope we can get together for some golf soon.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Life can get in the way sometimes but welcome back.

Welcome back! In what part of the state do you live?

Glad to see your name pop up Chris!

Welcome back

Glad to see your name pop up Chris!

Yeah life can keep you busy sometimes.

We will have to get together for some golf next year. Really want to step my game up a new level. I can see it getting there with some small changes but want more ;)

Hey everyone that I have and have not met on this site. Work and my personal life has been going through a major transition. It has kept me busy from work moving to a new building plus working nights for a few months that really messed with my sleep cycle for sure. To meeting an incredibly special lady that I was trying to give some time to for things to grow with her.

I am just glad to be back and hope to get back involved and talked to some good friends I have met from this site and others I have not that enjoy golf as much as I do.

SO I look forward to talking more with you all again!!

34231133.jpg

Hope all is well..welcome back, Chris!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Back