FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
6df4a4ea0bd9fab7c4c647f8ca2faf7c.jpg

Hey everyone!! If you tried to get a grab bag this morning but were not quick enough, like me, here’s a fun contest for you. We are one big family here at THP and what better way to celebrate it than by strutting around in your very own pair of Step Brothers socks by Stance?! I saw these on Instagram and bought a pair for my son and one pair for a lucky THP winner!!
Rules:
1: You had to have attempted to purchase a grab bag this morning but were unsuccessful: if you bought a bag, you already won!! I take it that you had to be an Albatross Member to get one so that applies here for this contest.
2: Guess the amount of Forum PM’s that I had to delete last week in order to make room for Secret Santa messages.

Closest to the number without going over wins. If you hit the number exact then you definitely win! If there is more than one winner, we’ll do a tie breaker at that point. I’ll take care of the shipping as well.
Post your guess in this thread. Contest ends this Wednesday, Nov. 28th at 5:00pm CST.
Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for putting this on! Cool contest. I was lucky enough to buy a bag so I will have to sit this one out. Good luck everyone!

Did we just become best friends....YUP!

I'll guess 124.

That's awesome!!!! Well Done @Ferndog

Great gesture Fern Dog!!!!

I'll go with 98

Love that movie and those socks, great contest! I was able to snag one of the grab bags so I'm out, but good luck to everyone else!

This is really awesome FernDog. I got a bag but just here to see what's up. Cool guesture

Awesome gesture FernDog. I'll be following to see who won.

My guess is 77.

That is awesome Ferndog love that movie. i will go with 79

Well done FernDog!! Love the gesture; Sweet socks too!

I missed out, but i'll be sitting this one out. I quote the movie enough, where if i bring those puppies home, it might end my marriage.

Good luck everybody!

Nice gesture FernDog. I'm going to guess 100. As for the guys that were lucky enough to get Grab Bags, I hope JB and GG stuff extra smelly things in there. :D

This is awesome! 122

Awesome gesture Erik! I was one of the lucky 50 so am just here to wish everyone good luck.

Very awesome gesture. I will guess 86.

that's a fun one, I'll say 149

Awesome gesture here! Well done!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Great contest! Very nice of you E! I actually just bought some Stance stocking stuffers this AM. But for giggles I'll guess 165

Love that you are doing this!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

150. You should know that before the gift exchange you should have cleared your entire inbox!

Awesome gesture! I am going with 78

I'll guess 89

Thanks!

Back