Live Scoring Coming To THP Events In 2016

Think I need to give this a test run tomorrow and get acclimated with it.

Think I need to give this a test run tomorrow and get acclimated with it.

Yes! Do it. Would love to follow along. Put in your handicap and you will see every stroke hole adjusted. You can upload pics too. Pro tip: Don't forget that turning the phone from portrait to landscape will toggle back and forth from the leaderboard to score entering. Also, for the first time, it might be easier to just enter score rather than stats.

Have fun fella!

JM

Hummm....guess we could do the same. We tee off at 9:15am tomorrow.

Do it man. Interested to see how easy it is to post a round and also follow another group.

Are you guys playing the same course?

Got it. I was thinking that if you were playing the same course just at different times, you could still set up a "tournament". The leaderboard wouldn't know the difference.

Ok registered. BigTimeNate. Guess I need to go through thread and start adding peeps?!

Got it. I was thinking that if you were playing the same course just at different times, you could still set up a "tournament". The leaderboard wouldn't know the difference.

Would be cool.

Can't wait to see live scores during an event - that's just so damn awesome.

I registered for this a few years ago and thought about rolling it out to my regular weekend group. Never got enough interest to get it going. Looking forward to using it at the Kickoff Classic event.

cpljohnst is me on the app.

Barry, give them another run. Our league used it this year and we usually have anywhere from 12 to 24 guys playing weekly. Having a live leader board that is netted and in real time added a totally new dimension to out weekly competitions. Lots of fun.

Excited to see this come to THP events in 2016. Did a little trial run today and was pretty impressed. Curious to see how it does with our formats and if handicapped, etc - does it account for everything correctly? Since (Alabama) is handicapped match play it'll be interesting to see.

I LOVE the idea of seeing results as you play.

Excited to see this come to THP events in 2016. Did a little trial run today and was pretty impressed. Curious to see how it does with our formats and if handicapped, etc - does it account for everything correctly? Since (Alabama) is handicapped match play it'll be interesting to see.

I LOVE the idea of seeing results as you play.
I was checking in on you, and on Nate today. Pretty cool to see how you were playing. I didn't follow, just checked in occasionally.

I was checking in on you, and on Nate today. Pretty cool to see how you were playing. I didn't follow, just checked in occasionally.

I'm definitely still learning the app.

Saw where I got a notification that you made a comment but then after I posted a video of Jman I couldn't ever see any comments after that. Unsure if it's an app issue or me.

I'm definitely still learning the app.

Saw where I got a notification that you made a comment but then after I posted a video of Jman I couldn't ever see any comments after that. Unsure if it's an app issue or me.
Can you go back in now and see everything people were saying?

Can you go back in now and see everything people were saying?

Good idea! Just went into "My Games" and then can choose today's round and then "spectate". Now I'm seeing all of the comments I missed!

Cool to follow along today!

I really like you can go back in and view recent games played and read the comments as well, pretty awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed up. Really looking forward to using this. Ryder cup format looks awesome. Hope all the additional scoring methods will work as well for THP events. Will be great to follow along live.

Cookie, sometimes, the game feed comments are a little slow and scores can be as well. ,you can "swipe" down to refresh on Apple devices and many times, this will give it the kick in the pants it needs. Enjoyed following you and James and Nate and Big Tex. It's cool to see how guys all over the country are playing at any given moment.

JM

Cookie, sometimes, the game feed comments are a little slow and scores can be as well. ,you can "swipe" down to refresh on Apple devices and many times, this will give it the kick in the pants it needs. Enjoyed following you and James and Nate and Big Tex. It's cool to see how guys all over the country are playing at any given moment.

JM

I tried to swipe as I'm accustomed to it on Apple but it did no good. Maybe I should have restarted the app.

I tried to swipe as I'm accustomed to it on Apple but it did no good. Maybe I should have restarted the app.
Did you get the swipe arrow and nothing happened or could you not find it?

JM

Did you get the swipe arrow and nothing happened or could you not find it?

JM

Don't recall an arrow, just swiped as I'm accustomed to in the feed with Apple.

If you do a short swipe where the last comment is (Matthew Harvey), you will get a down arrow as in the pic, then you can swipe that arrow to refresh. Works the same on the leader board, but that sometimes is a little wonky too.

dc36a417b2f35ec34c076ca81d153f3e_zpsuyy6enqi.jpg

JM

Back