Iron Covers on Tour? Yup!

he must have lost a bet.

You'd have to pay me to touch that putter headcover.

giphy.gif

I like it!!!

That putter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a hard pass for me

Hahaha, saw this earlier today... a whole bag of jankity (and some unnecessary) covers! Do you, Aaron. Do you! :D

That putter cover looks like a The Walking Dead extra.

He looks like he put an old worn out sock on his putter, lol

... I would NEVER use iron head covers because I have a hard enough time keeping track of my wood and putter covers LOL. But I completely understand those that do. I have used a BagBoy Revolver for years because it protects my iron heads from bag chatter and I turn my irons over pretty regularly so having them in mint condition is economically smart. I do get a good laugh from those that are so adamant against them. I will never understand why anyone would care what someone else does or doesn't do with their clubs.

No. Every single time, no exceptions I play with someone who uses iron covers they have all at some point misplaced one or more multiple times troughout the round. If you wanna use them for storage or travel fine. Other than that....stop making me drive around cause you can’t keep track of your iron headcover condoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a big ole NEGATIVE on ye ole iron covers...hate em

More advertising space! Plus I bet he has the quietest bag on tour. I don't see myself running out to buy some but nice to see it works for him.

@canadan this is my “newer” one. Just sat in my office and looks like this. Even I don’t like touching it and I know where it has been lol

2a1a875e749e98131e07bf08fbd25837.jpg

I actually like iron covers. I do not like bag chatter, and now that I am paying forged irons it makes it even worse. I don't use them because my buddies would tease me mercilessly and it's not worth it.

I do have a dream though. I would love to become a scratch or better golfer for the sole purpose of showing up and random golf courses with said iron covers (and a golf ball retriever) and relieve people of their hard earned money.

I actually like iron covers. I do not like bag chatter, and now that I am paying forged irons it makes it even worse. I don't use them because my buddies would tease me mercilessly and it's not worth it.

I do have a dream though. I would love to become a scratch or better golfer for the sole purpose of showing up and random golf courses with said iron covers (and a golf ball retriever) and relieve people of their hard earned money.

You really could make a killing that way. Don’t forget the cutoff jorts though.

You really could make a killing that way. Don’t forget the cutoff jorts though.
There are some lines that are not to be crossed. However, if I wore red Nike shirt and black pants that could sweeten the pot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

There are some lines that are not to be crossed. However, if I wore red Nike shirt and black pants that could sweeten the pot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yep. That would help. Giant staff bag too. With your name on it.

I've pulled sh*t out of old drain pipes that looks nicer than that putter cover! Woof, that's gross. I feel like hitting that thing with a black light would be a regrettable idea.

Those iron covers did not look legit.

Yep. That would help. Giant staff bag too. With your name on it.

What if you have a staff bag with somebody else's name on it?

No. Every single time, no exceptions I play with someone who uses iron covers they have all at some point misplaced one or more multiple times troughout the round. If you wanna use them for storage or travel fine. Other than that....stop making me drive around cause you can’t keep track of your iron headcover condoms.
I will admit to using iron covers. However, I only take one off at a time so it's harder to lose them. It has happened but wasn't really my fault (I had taken one off of my 56* wedge and left it on my bag when we had pulled up to the green. After getting out and heading to the green my cart buddy realized he needed to go back to the fairway and zipped off with the cart. I didn't bother going to go look for the missing cover after that).

Ooh. I could complete the trifecta. Now I know what’s going on my Christmas list!!

I play only in the USA but I imagine that in other parts of the world iron covers are relatively popular.

Back