Cyber Monday Grab Bag Exchange Thread 2018 Edition

DufferToo

101 Putters and Holding
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putters
50 THPers were lucky enough to have Grab Bags headed their way. However, the odds that their luck holds and everything fits might be asking too much.

Instead of having a bunch of "will trade" threads popping up that would be hard to follow, I thought that I would start this thread.

ETA: Use of this thread to pay it forward is highly encouraged.

**Disclaimer** Neither myself, THP or any of THP's staff members or associates are responsible for any trading activity.

Last edited:
i'm pumped about getting a bag this year. if anything doesn't fit or won't see much use, i will absolutely throw it up here for grabs. spread the love, man.

Great idea on this thread. Thanks for starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this idea

Good stuff!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i'm pumped about getting a bag this year. if anything doesn't fit or won't see much use, i will absolutely throw it up here for grabs. spread the love, man.

Same here

Cyber Monday Grab Bag Exchange Thread 2018 Edition

Awesome stuff, will look forward to reviewing this if USPS manages not to lose the package during the historically treacherous journey from Tampa to Miami haha.

Great idea

Awesome stuff, will look forward to reviewing this is USPS manages not to lose the package during the historically treacherous journey from Tampa to Miami haha.

My mail service is so terrible it could make it all the way from Florida and then get lost in my own neighborhood because the USPS doesn’t seem to read streets or house numbers.

Word!

I was thinking the same thing, rather than trading anything that wouldn't get used I'd rather just figure out a way to pay it forward to another THPer.

I’m definitely in on paying anything forward that I won’t use. Great idea on having one central thread for this!

I'm cool with trading but it might be pretty fun to spread it around to people who weren't able to get bags in the first place

WTTF: Golden Ticket. I mean, it's worth a shot, right?!

I'm down, but only if the package arrives before Saturday. I won't be available for a week after that.

WTTF: Golden Ticket. I mean, it's worth a shot, right?!

Name your first born "BigDill" and its yours if its mine.

Yep same here!

I'm cool with trading but it might be pretty fun to spread it around to people who weren't able to get bags in the first place

for clarity's sake, that's what i meant as well. my sloppy seconds are only available to those who didn't get a bag.

Great idea. Wondering what stuff besides a golden ticket is in these bags.

Great idea. If I get something that doesn't fit or is a duplicate of something I already have, I will gladly send it to somebody that really wants it. Especially if it is someone that missed out on a bag.

All about paying it forward. Need all the good karma i can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First post updated. Great idea!

ETA: Use of this thread to pay it forward is highly encouraged.

Great idea!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back