Meet Your TeamTHP Members

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
This thread is your opportunity to learn a little more about the guys on the team. Each team member is going to pick a teammate and do a little introduction. Hopefully the guys have some fun with this, we have a few laughs and the forum gets to see a different side of the people who will be representing them next week. Enjoy!

@PhillyV, @ArmyGolf, @dacatalyst41, @Shanewu, @BlueHen2006, @KEV, @mpeterson, @Boder, @Phil75070, @rogt, @ttucliffhanger, @dazeedmonds

Look forward to this, although I kinda feel like I know some of you already. It’s a great group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is your opportunity to learn a little more about the guys on the team. Each team member is going to pick a teammate and do a little introduction. Hopefully the guys have some fun with this, we have a few laughs and the forum gets to see a different side of the people who will be representing them next week. Enjoy!

@PhillyV, @ArmyGolf, @dacatalyst41, @Shanewu, @BlueHen2006, @KEV, @mpeterson, @Boder, @Phil75070, @rogt, @ttucliffhanger, @dazeedmonds

Frank, be sure to keep an eye on rogt, Shanewu & Boder..... those guys can be a handful

Great group, look forward to hearing about the entire team! Can’t wait to follow the event!

Everyone meet @BlueHen2006. Here are some fun facts about him:

He has bowled a perfect game before

His guilty pleasure is watching Lifetime movies

When his dad took him to the golf course for the first time, he almost aced the 2nd hole he ever played.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Frank, be sure to keep an eye on rogt, Shanewu & Boder..... those guys can be a handful

Great group, look forward to hearing about the entire team! Can’t wait to follow the event!

Frank told us that you were his muscle, so that was enough to set me straight.

Can’t wait to meet everyone, got to know @kev at the THP Champ this year. Great dude with a solid game, excited for him and this team to tear it up out there and have a blast doing it.

Everyone meet @BlueHen2006. Here are some fun facts about him:

He has bowled a perfect game before

His guilty pleasure is watching Lifetime movies

When his dad took me to the golf course for the first time, he almost aced the 2nd hole I ever played.

Now that is talent. He aced the 2nd hole you played?! :bananadance: I kid - good stuff

Crap - on second read, it might have been a family outing and I'm just a dumb idiot.

Now that is talent. He aced the 2nd hole you played?! :bananadance: I kid - good stuff

Crap - on second read, it might have been a family outing and I'm just a dumb idiot.
Haha. Fixed it.

Frank told us that you were his muscle, so that was enough to set me straight.

Frank has seen me.... he knows that’s a joke .... hit’em well at GD!

Whoah whoah what did we do to you lol.

I bet this took frank 87 tries with Siri to get right

Meet Your TeamTHP Members

Meet my teammate @rogt.
4b93d60a557d3cee9e71b3e0008a449d.jpg

Some of this may be true and some might be an embellishment.

I first met Roger at the Ill/MO vs MN/WI Regional Rivalry event last year. We were in apposing sides. When we were in the driving range he was wearing earbuds and hitting great shots. It was somewhat intimidating and somewhat whatev.

We took second last year in the THP Championship together. Ear buds were present again as were the great shots.

Roger has the shakes. Not from Delirium Tremens but something else. Think Micheal J Fox when he is on his meds. Lol.

Despite his condition he still golfs his ball way better then I do.

Roger has a Tapeworm. The dude is a string bean.

He is a Midwest guy just like me.

He is my friend.

Well now that we know our captain has hired muscle....I’m a little worried.

I’d like to introduce my buddy KEV. He’s the tall drink of water making fun of me for being left-handed, he’s also one of the few people i can out run, but only in the winter. You see his natural habit is somewhere near Santa’s house, and the cold weather slows him down.

KEV is a 6 or a 7 handicap and it’s really kind of disgusting watching him play, he’s never figured the joy in seeing the entire golf course. This means on the rare occasions he’s had the joy of being my partner he’s seen all kinds of new things, which I think is good for him.

He has also occasionally publicly professed his love of putters. The rest of the time he hides it, but not very well.

More than his spectacular golf prowess, and his witty remarks the thing that makes KEV, KEV is that he is a dedicated family man, and someone I’m damn proud to call a friend.

Meet my teammate @rogt.

Some of this may be true and some might be an embellishment.

I first met Roger at the Ill/MO vs MN/WI Regional Rivalry event last year. We were in apposing sides. When we were in the drinking range he was wearing earbuds and hitting great shots. It was somewhat intimidating and somewhat whatev.

We took second last year in the THP Championship together. Ear buds were present again as were the great shots.

Roger has the shakes. Not from Delirium Tremens but something else. Think Micheal J Fox when he is on his meds. Lol.

Despite his condition he still golfs his ball way better then I do.

Roger has a Tapeworm. The dude is a string bean.

He is a Midwest guy just like me.

He is my friend.

The drinking range sounds like a great time.

Looking forward to living vicariously through all of you gentleman. Have a great time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well now that we know our captain has hired muscle....I’m a little worried.

I’d like to introduce my buddy KEV. He’s the tall drink of water making fun of me for being left-handed, he’s also one of the few people i can out run, but only in the winter. You see his natural habit is somewhere near Santa’s house, and the cold weather slows him down.

KEV is a 6 or a 7 handicap and it’s really kind of disgusting watching him play, he’s never figured the joy in seeing the entire golf course. This means on the rare occasions he’s had the joy of being my partner he’s seen all kinds of new things, which I think is good for him.

He has also occasionally publicly professed his love of putters. The rest of the time he hides it, but not very well.

More than his spectacular golf prowess, and his witty remarks the thing that makes KEV, KEV is that he is a dedicated family man, and someone I’m damn proud to call a friend.
We all make fun of you for being left handed!

Back