Cobra King LTD Driver - THP Review

Going to get a little time in with this one here in the near future, mainly because I first hand want to see more about the different areas Cobra is hitting with their drivers. I'll be honest and say the chance of it unseating my gamer is nil for a lot of different reasons, but, the tech here is 100% legit and something I fully expect we start to see more companies going after a zero CG design since we know it CAN be achieved now and yields a TON of potential benefits. Should be very fun.

I think you'll really like it Jman. I've been hitting mine in the simulator against my Biocell and it's been an improvement for me in distance and dispersion. Plus, the sound is killer! I can't wait to see your feedback.

Going to get a little time in with this one here in the near future, mainly because I first hand want to see more about the different areas Cobra is hitting with their drivers. I'll be honest and say the chance of it unseating my gamer is nil for a lot of different reasons, but, the tech here is 100% legit and something I fully expect we start to see more companies going after a zero CG design since we know it CAN be achieved now and yields a TON of potential benefits. Should be very fun.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.... Never say never, LTD may surprise you more than you expect.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.... Never say never, LTD may surprise you more than you expect.

True, but my gamer comes from #TheGrandaddy and will be plastered in my bag.

I do love trying out some new tech though!

Absolutely understand, it would be the same for me, if I were able to participate in #theGranddaddy.

You should try to get your ticket punched this year too, it looks like the XR 16 Sub Zero is doing things along the same lines as the KING LTD.

Bump for Rambler... .Soooooo much thought in this thread, and I really expect Jman to be gushing in here within the next few days as well haha

Bump for Rambler... .Soooooo much thought in this thread, and I really expect Jman to be gushing in here within the next few days as well haha
Will be tinkering with it next to my GBB here in Dallas with Cookie over 27 or 36 tomorrow. Will be interesting, thats for sure.

Looking for to hearing your thoughts guys. Hit em well!

Jman you gonna let Cookie hit that bad boy?

Looking for to hearing your thoughts guys. Hit em well!

Jman you gonna let Cookie hit that bad boy?
For sure. I'll force him to, flex be damned I know he will still hit it high!

For sure. I'll force him to, flex be damned I know he will still hit it high!
You are a good man. Have a blast dude

Wow...

Awesome!!!

The port hole looks big enough to get a dye grinder in there for some internal face shaving...

The port hole looks big enough to get a dye grinder in there for some internal face shaving...

Go for it, I'm sure thats exactly what the company intended for it. :banghead:

Go for it, I'm sure thats exactly what the company intended for it. :banghead:

Not to mention all the R&D with some super geeky smart space people

uhhhh.... yes. I need to hit this. tomorrow. sounds like something I could really get along with.

I don't really have much thought into how/what/why on this one, but am curious. Would that make the club illegal for tournament play?

So, the sound on this one is freaking addicting. SO addicting, to the point that everyone in the group today commented on it.

I ended up set to 11.5 w/ the HZRDUS Black and really will likely go 12, even then, I'd like a couple more degrees launch.

So, the sound on this one is freaking addicting. SO addicting, to the point that everyone in the group today commented on it.

I ended up set to 11.5 w/ the HZRDUS Black and really will likely go 12, even then, I'd like a couple more degrees launch.

How about the 590 in the LTD?

Oh and that sound! So good!

Back