THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Pretty sure others have posted same things in this thread for prep of this event. Feel free to come down to Ohio.....Slice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have played in Ohio many times with THP friends.
I'll have to pass on your invite though

I have played in Ohio many times with THP friends.
I'll have to pass on your invite though

Bummer....maybe next time.
Jspangs might represent for ya....

Bummer....maybe next time.
Jspangs might represent for ya....

We will see, I'm in my third town in 3 days. Idk how much longer we will be here.

In match play the right partner can help bring out the best in your game. What are you looking for in a partner and what kind of game would suit best for you?

Was walking through Dicks and picked up a club with the xp 105 true temper shaft and that thing felt great in my hands. No one was around so didn't hit it but that is now on my to do list as soon as I get a chance.

http://www.truetemper.com/products/xp-105/

Was walking through Dicks and picked up a club with the xp 105 true temper shaft and that thing felt great in my hands. No one was around so didn't hit it but that is now on my to do list as soon as I get a chance.

http://www.truetemper.com/products/xp-105/
Going to guess that was a Mizuno? I've been toying around with that club in our fitting cart and have to say the lighter weight compared to my current iron is nice, among many other things.

Yeah one of the forged Mizuno irons, forget which one. I have a feeling I would end up going 105 in 5 and 6 iron maybe 7 and xp115 in short irons. One of those things hard to say for sure until you get on launch monitor.

Fitting that a Michigan alum had his season ended by a Buckeye. The start of a loooooooong 2016 for that state up north

Looks like you guys had yourself a good time!

Oh boy Phil. Watch out, people are sensitive about that sorta stuff. Or so I've heard.

And looks like Wyzyguy has got that Bio Cell working with the PX shaft!

Oh boy Phil. Watch out, people are sensitive about that sorta stuff. Or so I've heard.

That was not an aberration today. He was mutilating the ball with that driver today.

When the water is calm its time to make waves

When the water is calm its time to make waves

I feel like this was taken from pg 4 of the Pinslayer manual...

I feel like this was taken from pg 4 of the Pinslayer manual...

No that page said to create tidal waves when the beach was packed

No that page said to create tidal waves when the beach was packed

Eh... a wave is a wave. Just have to figure out how hard you need to swim.

Hope you can try and make it next week man. If it's nice enough Gunner and I have talked about an outdoor round...(mid 40s as of now)

Eh... a wave is a wave. Just have to figure out how hard you need to swim.

Hope you can try and make it next week man. If it's nice enough Gunner and I have talked about an outdoor round...(mid 49s as of now)

Things have been a little chaotic at my house these past couple weeks and not sure it's gonna let up. But if something happens and I can make it I'll be sure to post it in the Ohio thread.

It's PGA show week which means sign ups are just around the corner!

Yeah Phil, you should go next week

You should also since I'm assuming we have never met in person. Would be happy to have a female competitor!

Things have been a little chaotic at my house these past couple weeks and not sure it's gonna let up. But if something happens and I can make it I'll be sure to post it in the Ohio thread.

It's PGA show week which means sign ups are just around the corner!

Ha no worries man. Just lookin to have some good camaraderie with my fellow potential teammates! If not next week...soon enough.

This is going to be a long week, I can't wait for sign ups!

Back