The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Team 4 is Gutbusters I believe

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Today has been a good day so far. Had a chicken sausage English muffin for breakfast and eating a grilled chicken salad and a green tea from Panera for lunch. Feeling good

Love it Leish! I have a feeling you are going to drop some serious poundage. After a few weeks it becomes super routine. You got this dude

Love it Leish! I have a feeling you are going to drop some serious poundage. After a few weeks it becomes super routine. You got this dude

Thanks man. Going from 5-7 sodas a day and I haven't had a soda in 8 days. Feels good. Gym starts this week. Not going to lie seeing you at the Grandaddy, you were an inspiration for me to get my ass up and take care of myself

Took the picture this morning, forgot to email it. Will do so after work. Pretty sure it was up from last week, so i already feel ashamed.

Thanks man. Going from 5-7 sodas a day and I haven't had a soda in 8 days. Feels good. Gym starts this week. Not going to lie seeing you at the Grandaddy, you were an inspiration for me to get my ass up and take care of myself

Thanks buddy. Means a lot.

My cube-mate filled his candy jar today ... I can hear the BabyRuth and Butterfinger's calling to me through the jar ... its sounds a bit muffled, but I hear them!

The lil'bastards! Think I will but a paper bag over them ...

Well, the bright side of having a reduced crew at work, is that I will certainly be getting more of a workout in moving stuff around, putting up drywall, and even pushing a broom.

I can barely feel my arms right now, after pulling chains on a gantry setup for 20 minutes.

I wish I had seen this when it was originally posted. I'm in the midst of working to lose weight myself. Its something I've needed to do for some time and I've been really working to change my eating habits for 2 weeks now.

Good luck to those in the contest. I'll be working right along with you even though I'm not a part of it.

Weighed myself on the way out the door this morning. Just emailed it a few minutes ago MD

I think it was a 8 LB drop from last week.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I wish I had seen this when it was originally posted. I'm in the midst of working to lose weight myself. Its something I've needed to do for some time and I've been really working to change my eating habits for 2 weeks now.

Good luck to those in the contest. I'll be working right along with you even though I'm not a part of it.
We have a spot open if you want to pm me can start today

Paging Mr V

cad6bbd0d9c3591607bccc34c8c2a440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So wrong

I posted a 2.5lb gain this past week. It was frustrating but was due to binging on vacation, I came across craft beer nirvana and couldn't resist. I have one beer in my fridge and once gone will be giving up beer until 3/8 . Tonight I am having a subway wrap and have eaten good all day. Sorry to Team 4, t won't happen again.

Oooof. Gained a pound. I will get my act together this week.

Do we have a team name for team 3? Didn't see an official yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nope...I am game for whatever.

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Or we could go old school and just be "Team 3"

Pure torture
Kids eating DQ
Im going to exercise

Pure torture
Kids eating DQ
Im going to exercise

Good man.

Just got in 45 mins of cardio and another 25 mins of weights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weight in, down 3.4 from last week

Did some spin and hard yoga 2 a day today, might have to revisit the original down 9 goal

Weighed in the same as last week expect last week was gym shorts and this week was fully clothed, so I might be down 1/2 a pound at most, time to make some changes.

I posted a 2.5lb gain this past week. It was frustrating but was due to binging on vacation, I came across craft beer nirvana and couldn't resist. I have one beer in my fridge and once gone will be giving up beer until 3/8 . Tonight I am having a subway wrap and have eaten good all day. Sorry to Team 4, t won't happen again.
No problem, this is just the start!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back