Callaway PM Grind Wedge - Matte Black - Preview

This screams me in a 64*

I love it! I never had the chance to pull the trigger on a 58 of the original finish, but I will be getting this.

This is a great looking wedge, made better with this finish! Very nice!

I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting to like the looks of the Matte Black, but it looks sick. A nice addition to have more options.

Wow. This one is awesome I so want it

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Dammit. I should have been more patient. Anyone looking for a 60* in the silver finish?

Nice looking wedge!!!!!!

It doesn't sound like they made any changes other than the black colouring which I absolutely do love and prefer. But it's definitely not enough to kick my PM 64 out of my bag any time soon. Seems like a lot of excitement over such a small change.

:confused2:

YMMV.

While it does look great, I didn't get along with the silver one so I doubt I will with the black one lol

It doesn't sound like they made any changes other than the black colouring which I absolutely do love and prefer. But it's definitely not enough to kick my PM 64 out of my bag any time soon. Seems like a lot of excitement over such a small change.

:confused2:

YMMV.

No changes, but none were needed, people had simply been clamoring for the finish to make its way onto the PM's since we saw it with the MD3. Seriously impressive finish in durability.

They're giving people what they wanted, thats why the excitement.

No changes, but none were needed, people had simply been clamoring for the finish to make its way onto the PM's since we saw it with the MD3. Seriously impressive finish in durability.

They're giving people what they wanted, thats why the excitement.

If they are giving people what they want why didn't they offer the complete PM lineup in black for the lefties. Perhaps next year.

Not trying to be a smart a$$ or being disrespectful to anyone, but I was a little surprised by all of the excitment.

Last edited:
I'll take a 60° please.

As much as I like my PM 60* in the satin finish - I think I like the looks of the black even more!

Pre-ordered a 58-10 PM Grind Matte Black today. It's a really nice looking club

Do these hit store on Friday as well?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

When the pm grind first came out I begged for the black finish. It's finally here and just in time too

Stoopid black finish! I just ordered the 56 and 60 with S300 shafts in the standard finish!

I LOVE my PM grind but I sure do wish they would've released both colors from the get go.

When the pm grind first came out I begged for the black finish. It's finally here and just in time too
I did the same! The club is just so good!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They look good. I'm hoping the finish holds up well, especially with all the different terrain I use my wedges on.

They look good. I'm hoping the finish holds up well, especially with all the different terrain I use my wedges on.

I wouldn't expect any unusual/abnormal wear on these wedges.

Historically Callaway has always made excellent products and they back them up.

I held one today and it looks great, even better than the pictures. To me the black makes the head look a bit smaller which I like, just an illusion or the head injury but i liked it.

Want...

Back