The Robots Are Coming Find Sarah Connor

I could be wrong (not likely but I could), but I don't remember any mention of robots in Revelation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The robots were lost when the Bible was translated from Biblical Hebrew. You will have to learn to read Biblical Hebrew and research ancient text. Didn't you say you were bored at work sometimes?

Amazing....and a little scary....

To me, that is just scary!!!! I'm afraid to imagine seeing these is our lifetime daily.

I showed my students today and reinforced a point I've been driving home all year. Within 10 years, low effort, low skill jobs are not going to exist. Robotics and robotic arms are getting better every day. You're crazy to believe that you won't be replaced by $100,000 robot that can do your job, never call in sick, be down 1 day a year for maintenance, and never ask for a raise or medical insurance. I tell them either they can be the person coding a bot, designing better robots or diagnosing robots but the days of just doing the minimum in life is over.

It's simply amazing how far technology has advanced in respect to robots the past 10 years and I can't see the momentum slowing down. I can hear Will Smith muttering "I told you so"!

This robot was primarily DARPA funded. How long before all of our wars are fought electronically and/or remotely?

Those things going out and hunting people is what scares me.

It's simply amazing how far technology has advanced in respect to robots the past 10 years and I can't see the momentum slowing down. I can hear Will Smith muttering "I told you so"!

Haha I just watched I robot last week.

Back