The Robots Are Coming Find Sarah Connor

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

That’s insane, especially how fluid it was moving. Kind of scary at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those things terrify me. Did you see the video a while back of the engineer trying to kick over the robot dog? When those things turn on us it will be very bad, like the book of Revelations bad.

I love technology and how we’ve come.

Holy crap thats insane!

This robot was primarily DARPA funded. How long before all of our wars are fought electronically and/or remotely?

Boston dynamics has been making things to keep you up at night for years now.

But can they caddy?

One thing robotics appears to be giving us is jobs: It's not just a "humanoid" looking thing, but all of the driverless stuff, controls for the explosion which is online shopping warehousing.

If you've lost your job and you've been shovelling coal, coding must have a place.

PDe.gif

its awesome and kinda scary at the same time

It is actually pretty neat.

What freaks me out was the Facebook computers that started talking their own language to communicate with each other and Facebook pulled the plug.

This robot was primarily DARPA funded. How long before all of our wars are fought electronically and/or remotely?
how long until all our jobs are done by these robot, a class of electronic servants, and us humans are paid a wage from the government just for living

What freaks me out was the Facebook computers that started talking their own language to communicate with each other and Facebook pulled the plug.

Is that real?

how long until all our jobs are done by these robot, a class of electronic servants, and us humans are paid a wage from the government just for living

Is there Golf in this dystopian future?

That is mostly awesome and slightly scary. Will be really cool to see where things go in the next 25 years

That’s so brilliant.....a robot that can work out for me. That’s really gonna save on orthopedic surgeon bills.

And then they turn against us ...

As long as Will Smith is alive we should be ok once they turn against us.

My first encounter with robots was in my work place back in 1972, when a simple unsophisticated robot took over the jobs that 8 humans use to perform. In the years that followed much more robotics were installed as I continued to watch the human workforce gradually decrease in number. Today, robots are much more sophisticated than back in 1972 plus they don't ask for health care benefits from their employers.

Those things terrify me. Did you see the video a while back of the engineer trying to kick over the robot dog? When those things turn on us it will be very bad, like the book of Revelations bad.
I could be wrong (not likely but I could), but I don't remember any mention of robots in Revelation.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back