The Golden Ticket

Very cool. Another amazing benefit for 3 lucky THP members!

Very exciting!! Look at THP tugging on our heart strings by calling them golden tickets. I hope there is a chocolate bar wrapped in the golden tickets to really give us the true experience.

Wow, 1 is still an outstanding and thoughtful prize for THPers, but 3? HOLY MOLY!!!!

Thank you for these types of opportunites and for any opportunity!! I tihnk sometimes it seems things are so awesome around here they are taken for granted and awesomeness becomes expected. I for one would be thankful for just one of the Ultimate events, but you all host dozens of them every year and then give smaller prizes and demos out all year too, what an amazing group this is to be a part of, whether you win or not, it's awesome to see others be blessed so much in my opinion. Keep up the good work!!

The golden ticket definitely brings out the excitement.

Sweet! Very cool that they all have slightly different inclusions/exclusions.

3 tickets in insane! Some awesome opportunities for sure

Pretty cool with three tickets and three different opportunities.

Obviously every event sounds amazing, but if you won the Golden Ticket, which one would you choose? The Morgan Cup is sounding awfully good, although with some events not announced, do you use it up on that one or hold out for one of the other events?

Trying really hard to be a little more Charlie Bucket and a little less

giphy.gif

Good luck everyone. Three chances for an amazing golf experience. Should be an even more exciting month than usual!

Great news and like the spin that each one is a little bit different.

Obviously every event sounds amazing, but if you won the Golden Ticket, which one would you choose? The Morgan Cup is sounding awfully good, although with some events not announced, do you use it up on that one or hold out for one of the other events?

How about running through a warehouse for 60 seconds picking everything you can

These are such an amazing prize and always bring tons of excitement to the Holiday season! Looking forward to seeing who the lucky winners are this year. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about running through a warehouse for 60 seconds picking everything you can

Few have mentioned that, and its AWESOME!
However one issue is that you could get nothing haha.

this is always a fun discussion. morgan cup would be a slam dunk for me but the dates don't work. if they do another event with the toulon/odyssey crew, that would be SUPER tempting. but if they do another event with a fitting, that's what i would pick.

As a previous Golden Ticket winner, I can honestly say that if/when you win one of these, your heart will skip a beat or two...

304a840fd32c8faf760c1848a8d2d197.gif

If I win one of the Golden Tickets , I would cash in on the Morgan Cup... But what I’ve learned around here is to expect the unexpected as it relates to events... So there could be another mind blowing event that hasn’t been announced around the corner...

It would be cool if one of the tickets was a “Plus 1”, were it gets you and the AC member of your choice into an event of your choosing...

I'd wait for the Srixon event details before making a choice, but the Morgan cup is the leader for sure

This is awesome!! Looking forward to seeing who the lucky person is who gets one for the cyber Monday mystery bag! Good luck everyone!

We have been asked numerous times about THP Golden Tickets as of late since a few of them will be up for grabs to our Albatross Club Members this holiday season.

First, a quick note we will be giving away a total of THREE this year. One went in the Holiday Grab Bag yesterday. One will be in THP Holiday Cheer coming up in a few weeks. One will be in the second round of Holiday Grab Bags coming soon.

8e7d0f2d12d779f85340929b3459b408.jpg

Each Golden Ticket gives you admittance into any THP Event you would like to be a part of, with some exceptions and they are outlined on the Golden Ticket itself. Each ticket is also different from each other, so different exclusions apply.

THP offers an extensive event schedule with no two alike and each one would be considered once in a lifetime opportunities. Most come with equipment, and most do have some costs associated with them. These costs are not waived by winning the ticket unless it says so. With that said each are a bargain vs what is given and auto entry means skipping the lines and signup and getting in immediately.

Almost every brand in golf is highlighted in 2019 and so many events come complete with equipment, R&D access and rounds of golf at amazing properties.

Good luck THPers, 2019 is a special one for us and we are excited to get the ball rolling.

e1c7314f9c06080d32fc03e423a63273.jpg
Three golden tickets!! My lucky number is 3.. Cannot wait to see who ends up with these!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Three golden tickets!! My lucky number is 3.. Cannot wait to see who ends up with these!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Me too!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesomeness

Few have mentioned that, and its AWESOME!
However one issue is that you could get nothing haha.

Nothing but an awesome experience that is, and perhaps a stomach ache and THP glory!

The Golden Ticket

I remember there was an event that included Hank Haney. If still scheduled for 2019, that could be a trip worth the Golden Ticket. An event that gives to your game forever. Imagine being taught by Hank Haney. Wow

Can't believe there is 3 of Golden Tickets out there.

THP 10th year has been insanely generous and just keeps going into what seems an insane 11th year of THP!

goldfinger.jpg

Back