The Golden Ticket

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been asked numerous times about THP Golden Tickets as of late since a few of them will be up for grabs to our Albatross Club Members this holiday season.

First, a quick note we will be giving away a total of THREE this year. One went in the Holiday Grab Bag yesterday. One will be in THP Holiday Cheer coming up in a few weeks. One will be in the second round of Holiday Grab Bags coming soon.

8e7d0f2d12d779f85340929b3459b408.jpg

Each Golden Ticket gives you admittance into any THP Event you would like to be a part of, with some exceptions and they are outlined on the Golden Ticket itself. Each ticket is also different from each other, so different exclusions apply.

THP offers an extensive event schedule with no two alike and each one would be considered once in a lifetime opportunities. Most come with equipment, and most do have some costs associated with them. These costs are not waived by winning the ticket unless it says so. With that said each are a bargain vs what is given and auto entry means skipping the lines and signup and getting in immediately.

Almost every brand in golf is highlighted in 2019 and so many events come complete with equipment, R&D access and rounds of golf at amazing properties.

Good luck THPers, 2019 is a special one for us and we are excited to get the ball rolling.

e1c7314f9c06080d32fc03e423a63273.jpg

Awesome. Strictly awesome

17a194d0e38d27f81bf058facc4b1f68.gif

Multiple Golden Tickets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 of them?? Woah. Awesome!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
7f5231266f1f6ad9d24c76e001e615f4.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'd swap my entire Christmas gift wish list for one Golden Ticket. Haha. Seriously!

Awesome news this Holiday season!!

3 golden tickets!! Wow that is awesome and very cool that they are different

That's 3 THPers who are going to be incredibly happy! It'll be fun to see how it unfolds as more events get announced.

So much Awesome in this thread

Golden Ticket is the greatest thing ever. Can't wait to see who picks up these three.

Going to be three very lucky people this holiday season.

This is great news!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love this

Tres entradas!!!

3 Golden Tickets? Well that's pretty fantastic.

3 highly coveted Golden Tickets this year! Amazing!!!

Nice. I was looking forward to going back to the Cali desert.

A very nice item to receive for sure.

Amazing opportunity, THP continues to impress!!

Each Golden Ticket gives you admittance into any THP Event you would like to be a part of, with some exceptions and they are outlined on the Golden Ticket itself. Each ticket is also different from each other, so different exclusions apply.

Just want to highlight this passage. So just because the first golden ticket might exclude the Grandaddy or Shaft Up (for example), the others might have exclusions to other events and include those. Pretty darn cool!

Awesome! Good luck to all the hopeful Charlies out there...

Just want to highlight this passage. So just because the first golden ticket might exclude the Grandaddy or Shaft Up (for example), the others might have exclusions to other events and include those. Pretty darn cool!

This is correct. Each will be independent of the other.
For instance, the 2nd version of Holiday Grab Bag, excludes the Morgan Cup and Grandaddy (although we have not announced Grandaddy)

As always THP bringing the heat!!!

And maybe a total skim on my part in other threads, but another round of grab bags!?!?! YES!!!!

Back