How may rounds did you play in 2018?

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Those of us that live in warmer climates are fortunate to play year round or pretty close to that (as I type is is 35 degrees in middle Georgia with temps expected to be close to 70 this weekend), but a lot of THP land aren't as lucky as we are. Which brings me to my question. How many rounds of golf did you get to play in 2018? With still a month left I am around 78 rounds I think.

I didn't exactly count every round, but it is more than 2016 and 2017 combined....If I had to guess it was close to 40.

I played about 75 rounds in 2018. Hopefully I will play about the same amount in 2019.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

187 posted to GHIN so far this year so probably about 200 total counting the various format tournament rounds that were not posted. Should be able to get in another 15 - 20 before the end of the year depending on weather and this stupid pinched nerve that has seriously slowed my roll over the past 4 weeks.

I was close to 80+ rounds again this year. Plus 7 tourneys.

13 rounds for me + two scrambles.

I posted 82 during our open handicap season (1Mar-14Nov) so it will probably total a little over 100 with off season rounds and scrambles and such.

not as many as I did in 2017. I think I'm in the 60 round range.

Looks like I have some serious catching up to do to many of you, lol. I thought I was doing well with roughly 55 rounds this year (including 3 scrambles). This is certainly a large increase over years past and gives me some pleasure to see I averaged just over 1 round a week for the year. I'm still planning at least 2 or 3 more rounds before the end of the year as well.

187 posted to ghin so far this year so probably about 200 total counting the various format tournament rounds that were not posted. Should be able to get in another 15 - 20 before the end of the year depending on weather and this stupid pinched nerve that has seriously slowed my roll over the past 4 weeks.

200+ nicely done!

71. It was the year of building a home and moving from California to Minnesota so I had a good excuse for playing less golf than I planned on.

I'm about to go to my club to meet a buddy for an indoor round at Cypress point on the simulator. These indoor rounds don't count for me.

So far, 60 (that's 18 hole and 9 hole rounds, but not including the short 3 hole, par 3 course that I played 4-5 times OR the 45 holes I played in AZ at the THP Championship). I figure I'll get in close to 70 when all is said and done.

My name is David and I'm a golfaholic. 201 as of yesterday. About 40% 9 holes. Snow tomorrow in Salt Lake so season done till I get south. Might get in another 5 rounds by end of year.

This was the second wettest year on record in my part of NY and we had a late spring and early winter, so my rounds were the lowest since my first full year of golfing in 2014. My total was probably around 150 rounds.

40 rounds so far with hopefully another 2-3 left. Medical issues took me out of play for almost 3 months so that should have been at least another 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... I am gonna say around 200. I went to the PGA Show a stayed 3 weeks playing every day but Demo Day. Then I went to Phoenix for 6 weeks in late winter early spring playing every day but one so I got a nice head start on the Chicago season. I am planning on spending the entire winter in Phoenix this year so I should play more than 200 rounds in 2019.

If I had to guess I would say it's somewhere around 50-60. Went back to school in the spring and my work hours changed in late summer to prevent me from getting out after work during the week. Hoping next year I can be closer to 100.

I played 26 eighteen hole rounds this year. Not as many as last year, but definitely more enjoyable than the previous year.

Lots of 9 hole after work rounds. SO when you combine those to make full 18 hole rounds, I'm at 55 and will end up at 57 that will count towards my handicap. Then another 12-15 rounds that were either before the handicap season or a score could not be added for whatever reason.

Funny thing is I had 4 weeks off work and only played a few times since my game had been a funk. Had I had any desire to play I could have easily been in the 80s to 90s for rounds played this year.

Last edited:
About 20 18 hole rounds and an equal amount of 9 hole rounds. On plus side I got my wife to come out a few times, but I think I will continue to hover in the 30 to 40 rounds each year.

Dang, I wish I could get out more! I only got in 10-15 rounds this year.

37 full rounds, a handful of 9 hole rounds, and a scramble or two during main season. There were some off season mud runs in there this year.

32 full rounds and 3 rounds on a 9-hole...and counting. Hopefully get 4-5 more rounds in before the end of the year, especially 3 of them in Palm Springs!! This'll be the most golf I've played in a year by at least 10 rounds. So happy about that. Wife...not so much.

Wow. This is the least amount of Golf I've played in years - only 65 rounds in Arccos. There are probably another 20 for scrambles, events, and other stuff that I do not record in Arccos, but dang, what a pathetic year. I'm really disappointed with myself not hitting 100 rounds.

Back