Elevate vs PX LZ shafts

Audioclyde

Randy
Reaction score
Handicap
8.7 GHIN
Can anyone give a rough comparison of the Elevate shaft vs the PX LZ steel, as far as trajectory and spin, and also how the flex compares? I'm usually between reg and stiff, and play the LZ Steel 5.5 softstepped, wondering if I can get a bit more height and spin (which I can use) with the Elevate, and if so, what flex I should try in the Elevate (reg flex hardstepped??).

Thanks in advance!

Randy

I compared the LZ 95 6.0 to the elevate S and really there not much difference at all for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you want to try a 7 iron shaft pm me your address and I will send it to you. It has a missile Z Cord grip and plays 1/2" over standard in the rogue pro irons.

Odd correction, Midsize grip

Thanks, appreciate the info and offer. I’ll mull it over a bit.

I went ahead and went with PX LZ steel soft stepped into my new Srixon 585s; would really like to try the Elevate, but the cost difference to get the clubs someplace where I could custom order the Elevate shafts was just way too much! The PX LZ steels have worked well for me in the past, so as long as my golfers elbow pain stays away, I think they should be fine.

Sorry i didn't see this. I would have mentioned that the elevates will give a higher initial launch but still have lowish spin. They are a little heavier as well.

I think the LZ are softer ish in the middle, but a bit firmer tip.

Thanks for the insight. I suspect I'll give the Elevates a try at some point.

Back