Look what arrived

Just got mine as well, they look incredible, and I love that they have a cover over the buckle to protect during transport a nice touch!
Silly Photobucket, I can't get mine to upload, but now I already have my first piece of my outfits along with my new Puma shoes to rock at RTJ for Kickoff Classic!

Mine is delivered at my mailbox!

Last update on mine is from sat that it arrived at Tampa post office. Expected delivery is wed. I'm hoping for sooner than that

Mine says delivered, can't wait to get home and see it

Well that will be just awesome if mine gets here today. Good chance it looks like it will.

Oh crap running out to the mail now. Looks great.

Oh hell yes. I've got a new belt to rock!!! Already cut and on.

f700a1aa46951fc97f9779b7b3f2451f.jpg

Oh hell yes. I've got a new belt to rock!!! Already cut and on.

f700a1aa46951fc97f9779b7b3f2451f.jpg

Not that I like crotch pics... But this looks sharp. Hope mine was delivered today too.

Not that I like crotch pics... But this looks sharp. Hope mine was delivered today too.

I thought about that as I was posting. Definitely sharp. Didn't even realize it was going to be a black belt! 10x better than my other latch belts.

Just pulled mine out of the mailbox!

Mine arrived today too. So sharp! Looks even better in person.

Dang - I forgot to hit the mailbox before work today! Well, it should still be there when I get home!!

hell ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did your confirmation show up at? From PayPal? Just curious as I never got one for the holiday grab bag nor can I find one for the belt. Not a big deal as I am sure it will come in, just wondering if I am looking in the wrong place.

Arrived in Tejas as well, looks fantastic!

Where did your confirmation show up at? From PayPal? Just curious as I never got one for the holiday grab bag nor can I find one for the belt. Not a big deal as I am sure it will come in, just wondering if I am looking in the wrong place.

You get an email from WordPress. Might want to check out your junk email folder.

Looking good fellas.

Mine was here when I got home from the course today, I echo what everyone has said. Awesome looking belt!

Mine is here as well! That was way quicker than I expected...thank you Morgan!

aec1f6e9f45c25821747eabfd6bd42b8.jpg

Got mine today also, this thing looks even better in person!!

Got mine as well. This being my first Nexbelt, I have to say the quality is awesome.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived this afternoon. Looks so good in person. I'm so glad you guys were finally able to get these done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back