Look what arrived

That looks awesome!

Can't wait to wear this proudly.

e2c60067c7fb35da19866e4c908fab2e.jpg

Can't wait to rock this thing on the course in 2016. Might need to start hunting out multiple strap options as well.

Looks sharp

Final payment sent on belt. Now I have Belt, beanie. And s 1/4 Zip soon to be purchased styling with THP. Great start to 2016

Love this!
Payment just sent and can't wait to get it.
Thanks THP !!

Paid up and now trying to be patient as I await this beauty. :banana:

It's not a sales pitch since we already sold them, and they won't be fore sale, but these look incredible.

I am very excited to get mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes me happy. No doubt in my mind they would, but man they look freakin outstanding in the photo you posted.

I can't wait for this to arrive. Came out exceptionally well. I am definitely a belt hoarder.

Looks great - glad I'm getting one.

I want to make sure these are secure when I ship them, so I have ordered some padded poly mailers and they will be here Friday, so that is when I will begin to ship the belts.

Cannot wait to get mine!

shweeeeeeeeetttttt..... just got the tracking info for mine and lynch's belt!!! such a quick turnaround time... thanks JB and GG!!

Received mine today. It's better then I expected. Just feels like it's a well built belt and buckle.
380EBBA9-B445-4363-AC2C-C5AB1017C7F5_zps8b9ufeei.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow, that was crazy fast! I believe they were picked up on Saturday.

Not something you usually hear with the USPS lol. I tracked mine and its already in MI as well.

Glad to see these arriving, I have already ordered 2 more straps to go with mine!

Wow, that was crazy fast! I believe they were picked up on Saturday.
USPS must still be JACKED from the Holiday Shipping craze.

Edit: My belt was delivered today (to my parents house) and I'll be picking it up this afternoon. #stoked

Looks like mine arrived today too! thats crazy quick, I know I sent Jhoefer some irons saturday and he received them today (priority 2 day), granted I grabbed my ankles on the shipping but 2 days from HQ is great!

Mine's out for delivery today :alien2:

Got mine today and I love it. It truly is a handsome belt

I just got my belt. Can't believe it is here already! Amazing belt.

Mine still shows as being in Tampa...who knows where it actually is. Hope it gets here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting this!

Back