How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have 3 but 2 of them are several years old.

Apologies if there is another thread on this.

Not as many as last year.
More than are necessary.
Love every pair.

I think I have about 5 or 6 pairs.

I have 2 pair...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not enough. I currently own 6 pairs, but I only play in 3 pairs - all Ecco Biom Hybrid 2s, which are my favorite, most comfortable golf shoe I've ever owned. I'm totally bummed that they are no longer made because all my 3 pairs will not make it to next season. The other three pairs are not comfortable so I don't wear them.

I currently have 3 pair, 1 pair Nike and 2 pair of Pumas.

Three pair, which was a number I once thought was crazy. The last I will hopefully keep until the come apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 pair with another set to arrive tomorrow. Would like a couple more, but the wife already says I have too many

2 pair currently, really only wear one pair.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think I'm down to 5 or 6.

Just my one pair of New Balance NBG574, most comfortable shoe I have ever worn.

Two. I have owned as many as eight at the same time.

Too many! I have 8, only because I recently gave my son a pair. I have 1 pair that have never been worn, and I have 1 pair that I wear 90% of the time.

With that said, there are new shoes on the market that I want to own.

5 plus 1 more coming that will be a Christmas or Birthday (January) present from a family member. 5 are Adidas, 1 is Nike. 5 are spikeless as I prefer those for walking the course which I do 95% or more of the time.

24 pair at the moment. Looking to grab a few more with some great sales all over the place going on.

24 pair at the moment. Looking to grab a few more with some great sales all over the place going on.
Dude, you've got a problem :rotfl:

Dude, you've got a problem :rotfl:

I can't help it! I even got rid of a few pair, but I almost immediately added some. I legit could get rid of another 2 or so pair that I just never wear....but then I think....hmmm, what if I need them!?!?!?

Love it! I'd have close to that many if I could mentally justify having more of the same color.

2 - one for walking and one for riding.

Only have 2.

Love it! I'd have close to that many if I could mentally justify having more of the same color.

Toward the end of the season the shoes in our pro shop went on sale....I picked up a pair of those FJ Helix in all white with black accents. I'm like dang, these are great, $200 shoes for like $170. I need this color too. Get them home.....I now have 3 white/black shoes in the garage. :beat-up:

Back